Tổ chức Hỗ trợ Gia cư tại Việt Nam (Habitat for Humanity Viet Nam) đang cần tuyển Trợ lý dự án làm việc tại Kiên Giang. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 20/08/2010.
Position Title: Project Assistant
Project Name: Rural Water and Sanitation Capacity Building for Households Affected By Poverty (WatSanCB)
Workplace: Habitat Resource and Training Centre in Kien Giang Province
Reports to: Project Manager
Relates to: Admin and Financial department, Local Government partners
1. Project Information
Rural Water and Sanitation Capacity Building for Households Affected by Poverty (WatSanCB) is a 3-year, DFID funded project that provides an innovative approach to water, sanitation and land rights capacity building in poor villages in Kien Giang Province. It will increase the number of poor households who invest in secure water and sanitation facilities by building the capacity of appropriate government entities, supporting hygiene and sanitation behavior change, establishing integrated village level water and sanitation plans, and promoting awareness of land use rights. Better access to water, sanitation and secure land will improve the health and productivity of poor rural men and women and contribute to a sustainable reduction of poverty in the target communities.
2. Job Summary
The Project Assistant is responsible in communicating, reporting and monitoring activities of the WatSan CB project. The Project Assistant will work closely with Project Manager, Project Officer, communes and district partners to maintain project accounting. S/he will be based in the Habitat Resource and Training Centre in Rach Gia City, traveling on a regular basis to the various project’s sites in Kien Giang Province.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Provide general assistance to the Project Manager, Project Officer;
• Provide logistic arrangement supports for all project meetings, training courses, seminars and workshops;
• Prepare meeting/training/workshop materials;
• Inventory, updating and ordering stationeries for project operation and activities;
• Receive correspondence, attach necessary background information and maintain follow-up system for action and deadlines.
• Assist Project Manager and Project Officer in making appointments with project stakeholders, including logistical rrangements and secretarial assistance
• Assist and support Finance and Admin officer of the Habitat Resource Center in Kien Giang in administration related activities; • Liaise with staff of partners and other organizations and agencies.
• Provide guiding and supporting to local partners in preparing accounting reports in a agreed format and complying with Project and HFHV Financial Guideline;
• Input all daily project accounting transactions in a agreed format;
• Work closely with the local partners’ and KGHRG’s accountant on project accounting;
• Check receipts and expenses submitted by the local partners to ensure they comply with the project financial guideline;
• Facilitate implementing partner staff (e.g. Provincial, District and commune partners) to undertake required financial and administrative tasks;
• Report to the Project Manager any issues of financial irregularity;
• Ensure project assets registered and furniture, fixtures and equipment inventory is regularly updated
c) Others: Any other duties as reasonable requested by Supervisors and in line with project and organizational priorities
3. Experience requirements
• This post is for the Vietnamese national with a relevant certificate of accounting skills.
• Willingness to travel regularly to rural areas within Kien Giang Province and to other provinces on an occasional basis
• Candidates with the following competencies are preferred:
o Kien Giang female citizen
o Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
o Good communication in Vietnamese
o Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and in a team with demonstrated working style
o Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and to work effectively with local partners
• Be able to communicate in Khmer and/or English will be advantages.
• Interested applicants should send a cover letter, CV, and contact details for two references.
4. Benefits and Performance Appraisals
Benefits will be provided as guided by Terms of References and/or contractual agreement and as required by standard labor policies and practices of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam as related to INGO operations in Vietnam and guided by best practices from HFHI policy and guidelines.
Annual or project specific job plans will be developed with supervisor and management team will objectively guide and serve as assessment tool for regular (3-6 months) performance assessments and formal annual or end of contract performance appraisals.
5. Contacts for applications & deadlines
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs and applications to the below email address no later than 20 August, 2010:
Habitat for Humanity Vietnam
Kien Giang Resource Center
Le Anh Xuan Street, Vinh Quang Ward
Rach Gia, Kien Giang