Hiệp hội Giáo dục Quốc tế (The International Debate Education Association – IDEA) đang cần tuyển điều phối viên chương trình khu vực Đông Nam Á, làm việc tại Thái Lan. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 1/1/2010.
SOUTHEAST ASIA PROGRAM COORDINATOR
INTERNATIONAL DEBATE EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
The International Debate Education Program (IDEA – www.idebate.org) announces an open call for applicants for the position of Southeast Asia Program Coordinator. The position begins in March 2010. The contract period is for six months with a possibility of renewal.
IDEA develops, organizes, and promotes debate and debate-related activities in communities throughout the world. IDEA’s mission is to promote mutual understanding and democracy globally by supporting discussion and active citizenship locally.
The Program Coordinator for this office will be based in
1. Manage a regional debate program.
2. Manage a Youth Action Fund that gives small grants to youth-driven projects.
3. Makes site visits to establish local infrastructures for programs.
4. Coordinates debate workshops.
5. Supervises the development and translation of debate education materials into
6. Communicates with other IDEA offices and staff.
7. Networks and establishes relationships with local and regional partners.
8. Assists with additional events when needed.
1. Must have the legal right to live and work in
2. Must speak and write fluently in
3. Must speak and write fluently in English.
4. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
5. Debate training experience or a keen interest to learn about debate.
6. Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice.
7. Excellent communication skills.
8. Self-motivation and efficiency.
9. Willing to be based in
Interested parties should send a cover letter, resume, and contact information for at least 3 references to Robert Trapp email@example.com, Lin Lu firstname.lastname@example.org, and Alisa Keetanitinun email@example.com. We will begin considering application on 1st January 2010 and will continue until the position is filled.