Văn phòng Tập đoàn Tư vấn Phát triển GFA tại Hà Nội cần tuyển vị cán bộ giám sát kỹ thuật. Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 12/07/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
GFA CONSULTING GROUP (www.gfa-group.de) is recruiting two qualified national Technical Supervisor to be based in Hanoi with frequent travel to Lai Chau, Dien Bien, Son La, Gia Lai and Kon Tum provinces for the EC funded project “Health Care Support to the Poor of Northern Uplands and Central Highlands” (HEMA). The assignment will be for a fixed period from July 2010 to December 2012.
Qualifications and skills
· University degree in medicine,
· Post-graduate Public Health or Health Economics is preferred,
· Good command of English (reading, writing and speaking), fluency in Vietnamese.
· At least 5 years working experience in the health sector or ODA projects as programme manager or supervisor,
· Proven experience in supervising health projects from a technical angle,
· Good understanding of M&E, indicators and supervision,
· In-depth expertise in the national health policy and programmes from the MOH,
· Proven success in previous position(s) and good reporting skills in English and Vietnamese,
· Experience in health statistics and data analysis would be an asset.
Personal skills and aptitude
· Availability to spend time travelling among project provinces,
· Ability to analyse complex situations; to identify problems/risks: and to propose proper solutions,
· Ability to work in team and in a multi-cultural environment,
· Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook),
· Good presentation, and communication / negotiation skills.
· Provide technical monitoring and supportive supervision for the implementation of project activities at local levels.
· Identify any problems and/or risks that might jeopardize the quality and performance of the project at provincial level and to report those problems/risks to the PTF for analysis and appropriate response.
· Assist the PPTF in achieving all expected outcomes at provincial/district implementation level in a timely manner.
· Assist in the planning process at provincial level and to make sure that the process fit in well with the overall annual work plan. · Coordinate monitoring and evaluation activities in the field.
· Assure the visibility of the EC in the project.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter with detailed CV in English language, indicating “Application as National Technical Supervisor” to:
HEMA Project Office, Attention: Ms. Phung Minh Ha, Unit 201, Van Phuc Building, 2 Nui Truc Street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi. Email: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is at 17:00 on Mondy 12 July 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.