Tổ chức Hỗ trợ Gia cư tại Việt Nam (Habitat for Humanity Viet Nam) đang cần tuyển Trợ lý dự án làm việc tại Quảng Nam. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/07/2010.
Position title: Project Assistant
Workplace: Quang Nam Province
Reports to: Central Region HRC Manager (Direct Supervisor), Disaster Program Support Coordinator (Cross Function Supervisor)
Relates to: Project teams, technical support groups, Clients, Implementing Partners, officials, and Community Networks
Overall responsibility: With skills and knowledge about community mobilization, facilitation and participatory skills in community development, the PA will assist the Program Support
Coordinator through project implementation, on site logicstics and financial activities. The PA will work closely with Disaster Management Team members.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Represents Habitat for Humanity International Vietnam (HFHIV) to the local partners, community and family partners on a day-to-day basis.
• Coordinate, facilitate and/or support the activities of project implementation with partners and families in beneficiary home-partner selection, orientation, budgeting and home-improvement planning.
• Assist in project logistics, administration and reporting.
• Assist in project accounting, financial administration and reporting.
• Assist project procurement procedures.
• Other tasks if required by Disaster Program Coordinator, Disaster Program Manager and HRC Manager.
1. University Degree/ Junior College in Community Development or related fields.
2. 2-3 years experience in INGOs or multi-culture working environment.
3. Willingness and ability to travel domestically and/ or internationally; easily works at the community level with the ‘poor’ and stays in the community as needed.
4. Previous experience in accounting and administration.
5. Ability and willingness to relate with grass-roots communities in need.
6. Fluency in written and spoken English as an advantage.
7. Willingness to learn and adopt new technology and methodology.
8. Clear communication & presentation skills; Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel,
presentations, virtual communications.
9. Team Player.
Remuneration Range: Grade P1, Level A
Benefits and Performance Appraisals
Benefits will be provided as guided by standard labor policies and practices of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam as related to INGO operations in Vietnam and guided by best practices from HFHI policy and guidelines.
Annual or project specific job plans will be developed with supervisor and management team will objectively guide and serve as assessment tool for regular (3-6 months) performance assessments and formal annual or end of project performance appraisals.
Interested candidates should send their letter of application and a full CV in English to HFHV’s office at 4th floor, 62A Yen Phu Street, Yen Phu Ward, Tay Ho District, Ha Noi or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be received by 15 July 2010.
HFHI International (HFHI) works in 100 countries around the world in the areas of Housing Micro-Finance, vocational and technical training, small business development in shelter improvement and other capacity building interventions related to the eradication of poverty housing. HFHI is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry that seeks to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. HFHI International was founded in 1976. Its headquarters is located in Americus, Georgia, USA. The Asia-Pacific office is in Bangkok, Thailand.