Tổ chức CARE Việt Nam đang cần tuyển Điều phối viên chương trình. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/07/2010.
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE is seeking an experienced and qualified Vietnamese national to fill Impact, Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Position.
Position title: Impact, M&E Coordinator
Reporting to: Deputy Country Director Program
Contract: Two years contract with high potential for extension
Based in: Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi with frequent travel to the project sites
Summary of Job:
Impact, M&E Coordinator is a senior member of the CARE Program Learning and Quality Team (PLQT), and will work with and provide assistance to senior program staff and project teams to promote a learning environment, enhance program quality, and contribute to key organizational planning initiatives in line with identified priorities. This position is also responsible for developing amongst program staff and partners a sound base of impact measurement, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) competencies, and supporting access to and application of practical tools on impact, M&E and learning for CARE staff and partners.
Monitoring and Evaluation for Programmatic Strengthening
· Coordinate the refinement and implementation of CARE Vietnam minimum standards for monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
· Support the introduction of Impact Assessment plans, processes and tools for CARE programs
· Support programs teams in harmonization of M&E system
· Provide program and project level capacity building on M&E which would include overall and staff capacity strengthening.
· Support programs/project staff and partners in strengthening M&E plans, tools, analysis, use and feedback mechanisms in line with CARE Vietnam minimum standards, including through providing hands-on support and coaching
· Ensure effective access to appropriate M&E toolkits for programming staff
· Participate in design, monitoring, evaluation and learning processes of projects as required, to ensure effective approaches
· In close consultation with the line manager, represent CARE in Vietnam externally and liaise with other organizations related to M&E
· Stay abreast of CARE International (CI) programme quality initiatives related to Impact, Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation
Program Sharing and Learning
· Contribute to PLQT program sharing and learning activities, in line with identified organizational priority tasks
· Facilitate institutionalization of lessons learned, and promote organizational cross-learning opportunities, in line with identified organizational priority tasks
· Contribute to the planning, facilitation and evaluation of Quality Program Meetings (QPMs)
· Provision of regular outcomes-focused reports to supervisor, which would include at least one lesson learned document related to M&E every six months
· Provision of donor and CI requested reports where required
· Ensuring a cooperative and supportive working environment
· Work as a positive team member and contribute to the objectives of CARE International in Vietnam
· Other duties as may be required and in consultation with line manager
· Qualifications and 2 years working experience in Impact Assessment, M&E/learning
· Two years experience in project manager role of an INGO, NGO or international agency
· Demonstrated ability in facilitation skills and conducting participatory training; and in social research methods and tools
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically
· Excellent English and Vietnamese written and verbal communication skills
· Prepared to travel outside HCMC and to travel and work in Hanoi and in project areas
Interested person should send an English CV addressing the job title to: email@example.com no later than 30 July 2010.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone contact after submitting the application please.