Trung tâm Phát triển Nông thôn Bền vững (SRD) cần tuyển Quản lý văn phòng và nhân sự làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05/07/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Sustainable Rural Development (SRD) is a National NGO which inherits the experience of CIDSE’s 27 years working in poverty alleviation in Vietnam. We empower disadvantaged communities in rural and mountainous areas to sustainable manage their own livelihood systems, regardless of ethnic group, gender or religious belief. SRD currently focuses on sustainable
agriculture, rural livelihoods, climate change, local governance and pro-poor policy advocacy.
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of HR/Administration Officer. SRD offers good opportunities for working, learning and sharing within the dynamic Team of SRD.
1. Maintaining personnel files, ensure that all changes regarding staff contract, objectives setting, contract amendments are updated;
2. Responsible for updating data in SRD HR Management Information System, keep good records of staff’s leave and monitor individual medical claims;
3. In charge of annual performance appraisal;
4. Assist to prepare monthly payroll;
5. In charge of annual pay review: These includes regular monitoring of relevant market indexes, collecting information from and working with comparators, analyze information, produce reports and implementation. Participate in other salary/remuneration surveys;
6. Ensure HR operations are in line with SRD HR manual and local labor code/legislation;
7. Be the key person to liaise, communicate with local labor authorities, ensuring SRD is compliant with local labor laws;
8. Support in human resources planning;
9. Provide advice to staff and managers on HR issues and actively resolve issues concerning employees’ relations;
10. Produce input, draft and support shaping HR related policies;
11. Organize recruitment process for staff and interns, ranging from development of job profile, advertisement, screening applicants, arranging interviews, medical checks/reference, issuing contracts;
12. Organize effective induction system for new staff/interns;
13. Provide basic training on performance management to staff and managers;
14. In charge of logistic for organization’s even such as workshop, training, ect;
15. Translate document as required;
16. Perform other related works as required.
– Bachelor degree;
– Excellent in both English and Vietnamese;
– High attention to details;
– Sound knowledge of local labor laws and legislation;
– Ability to collect required information, analyze, making reports;
– Knowledge and experience of efficient internal office communications, including an efficient filing system;
– Ability to work under pressure within the office, and manage and prioritize routine and ad hoc tasks and ensuring its effectiveness;
– Ability to work independently under minimized supervision as well in a team;
– Good analytical and organizational skills;
– Good computer skill especially Excel, Words, PowerPoint;
– At least five years working experience at the same position;
– Previous experience of working for a non-government organization (NGO) will be an asset.
Net income would be from 400-700 $USD per month depending on qualifications and competitiveness.
Please send a Cover Letter (in English) stating why you are suitable for this position together with CV and copies (notarization not required) of relevant degree by 05 July 2010 to:
Centre for Sustainable Rural Development – SRD
No.56, Lane 19/9, Kim Dong Str., Hoang Mai, Hanoi
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit SRD website for more details: www.srd.org.vn
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Application will not be returned.