Tổ chức Tầm Nhìn Thế Giới tại Việt Nam (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) cần tuyển 01 Giám đốc điều hành và 01 chuyên viên kiểm toán . Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 13/6/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV) invites Vietnamese competent candidates for the following positions:
1. OPERATION MANAGER (01 position) working for the Micro Finance Unit (MFU), work-base: Hanoi. Deadline for application: 13 June 2010.
Main Responsibilities: To provide effective leadership and management of the micro-finance program for its efficient operation and long-term sustainability at both branch and head office levels and to ensure that designated objectives and goals are met and are in line with set standards and objectives of the MFU.
• University Degree in economics, accounting or business administration or
• any other social science field.
• Hands on experience in credit and deposit operations.
• At least 5 years’ experience at a senior managerial level.
• Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to
• motivate and manage a team.
• Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
• Dynamic personality to be able to work and maintain good relations with
• different types of people and team spirit.
• Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed
• sense of rectitude.
• Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach.
• Very good communication and marketing skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Must be willing to travel to provinces frequently and ability to work
• under pressure
2. INTERNAL AUDITOR (01position), work base: negotiable. Deadline for application: 13 June 2010.
Main Responsibilities: Perform Project Audits and the National Office Audit with the purpose of providing objective assurance that the organization’s control processes are adequate and functioning.
• A University graduate in Accounting/Auditing/Economics.
• At least 2 years relevant experience in a related field.
• Good report writing skills in English.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel).
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.118). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org