Abt Associates cần tuyển Cán bộ y tế làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 6/6/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Abt Associates Inc. is seeking a candidate for a full time position on its USAID-funded Avian & Pandemic Influenza Initiative (APII). This project aims to strengthen Vietnam’s public and private capacities to prevent, rapidly detect, and respond to avian and pandemic influenza (API) and other zoonotic threats; and to begin preparing for a possible human influenza pandemic.
The Community-Based Surveillance & Human Health Component Manager, under the supervision of the Technical Director for Human Health provides management, technical monitoring and oversight to partners and subcontractors in Disease Surveillance and Human Health activities such as Infection Control and Pandemic Influenza Pandemic activities.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Supports the design and implementation of project interventions in human surveillance and response components in all 5 project target provinces.
• Manages and monitors the implementation of subcontracts and local counterparts to ensure optimal coordination with local counterparts and smooth implementation of the human health activities.
• Assists in organizing and facilitating technical meetings with stakeholders and the Project’s Technical Advisory Group regarding human health issues.
• Drafts guidelines, correspondence, and other documentation relating to human and CBS program activities, technical reports, presentations, translations of program reports, and training materials.
• Documents, and ensures the delivery of, best practices in Avian Influenza prevention and control.
• Bachelors Degree (minimum), Masters Degree (desirable), in Public Health, Medicine, Epidemiology or other relevant field.
• At least 4 years of professional experience in international development programs, with health sector experience highly preferred.
• Expertise in program implementation in the infectious disease surveillance and response, especially in the field of Avian Influenza is desirable.
• Excellent writing, computer, management and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, initiative, and good judgment.
• Professional level oral and written English language skills.
Please submit a letter of interest and a recent Curriculum Vitae by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Email submission is preferred, however, documents can also be mailed or delivered to:
Attn: Application for Community-Based Surveillance & Human Health Component Manager
72 Xuan Dieu, 2nd floor, Tay Ho District Hanoi, Vietnam
Deadline for submission: June 6th, 2010