Tổ chức Hội ngộ Đông Tây (The East Meets West Foundation – EMW) cần tuyển Trợ lý chương trình, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 28/5/2010.
The East Meets West Foundation (EMW) is “the foundation for learning, healing and health”. Founded in 1988, EMW has a 22-year track record of innovative and effective work in Vietnam and a vast portfolio of completed projects. EMW projects and programs are known for their high quality, long-term sustainability, emphasis on results, and significant scale. East Meets West is seeking to fill 1 position with highly qualified Vietnamese National candidate:
1 Program Assistant (Based in
- Work under the supervision of the Program Manager and assist with implementation activities such as:
a. Visiting schools and families in the program provinces to verify they meet program requirements
b. Analyzing results of verification activities and reporting to the Program Manager
c. Assisting external independent agents with their activities
d. Planning and arranging visits to provinces in an efficient and cost effective manner
e. Collecting, processing, and managing data on beneficiaries and project activities
f. Presenting information at workshops and conferences to program partners and beneficiaries
- Build and nurture effective working relationships with the Schools, Study Promotion Associations, local authorities and other related agencies at province, district and community levels to facilitate the effective implementation of the program for the benefit of the poor.
- Translate program documents and communications from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa
- Provide support for fundraising team as required
Required Qualifications and Attributes
- Minimum 2 years work experience in social work and community development. Relevant work experience in educational projects at secondary and high schools preferred. Experience in working with private education is a plus.
- Strong presentation, facilitation and organizational skills, including an ability to build relationships and capacity with national and local partners
- Fundamental knowledge and skills in report writing, conducting interviews, planning, and data processing with attention to detail
- Good computer skills and written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Willingness to travel, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaison with national and local high ranking officers
- Possess a professional attitude and diligence, and be able to work independently as well as work in a team
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills are essential
Salary and benefits will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
The deadline for the above position is May 28, 2010. All interested candidates are welcome to contact and submit their applications to: EAST MEETS WEST FOUNDATION –