Tổ chức Tầm nhìn Thế giới Việt Nam (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) cần tuyển cán bộ chương trình. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 9/5/2010.
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the PROGRAM OFFICER – HUMANITARIAN & EMERGENCY AFFAIRS. This position is based in
Main Responsibilities: Provide support and assistance to the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of disaster relief, rehabilitation, recovery response and disaster risk reduction in WVV’s operational areas.
– University degree in relevant field;
– Three years of practical working experience with community level;
– Reasonable planning, monitoring and evaluation skills;
– Experience of budgeting;
– Excellent report writing and training skills in both English and
– Vietnamese languages;
– Experience of working with NGOs with strong emergency preparedness and response components. Previous experience in an international NGO is a prerequisite;
– Proven project management and coordination skills;
– Good computer skills.
– Good communication skills in both spoken and written English.
– World Vision
– Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard
Deadline for application: 9 May 2010
Application Form – English version For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description of the positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision
www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International –
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street,
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.118), Email: email@example.com