Tổ chức Sức khoẻ Gia đình Quốc tế (FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL – FHI) cần tuyển nhân viên lễ tân/trợ lý hành chính làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 22/4/2010.
FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL (FHI) is an international non-governmental organization that works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health, other national ministries, provincial health services, and local non-governmental organizations to promote the health and well-being of the Vietnamese population, particularly among vulnerable and disenfranchised groups. FHI is currently building the capacity of local organizations in HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment; in clinical research for the development of vaccines and drugs for infectious diseases; and in laboratory technical capabilities.
We are currently seeking for qualified Vietnamese national for the position of Receptionist/ Administration Assistant,
Main duties: The position will be responsible for providing receptionist services and administrative assistance to the FHI Vietnam office under the guidance and supervision of the Office Administrator.
Successful candidates will have the following abilities and qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
· Good Spoken and Written English Language Skills
· Computer literate: competence in using relevant software, including Microsoft office, internet, etc
· Analytical and Results Oriented; Honest and Accurate; mature and reliable;
· Ability to manage and work independently and efficiently;
· Flexibility towards working hours;
· Ability and enthusiasm to learn about new areas and willingness to contribute to a dynamic team
· University Degree
· At least 2 years working experience in a similar position at INGO will be preferable
FHI offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send detailed curriculum vitae with cover letter indicating the position you are applying for (in English), as well as copies of certificates/degrees and contact numbers, by April 22, 2010 to:
Human Resources Officer, Family Health International
To obtain a detailed job description for the position, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews.