Dự án Hỗ trợ Chăm sóc sức khỏe cho Người nghèo tại Các tỉnh miền núi phía Bắc và Tây Nguyên (HEMA) cần tuyển tư vấn quốc gia, khuyến khích nữ giới tham gia ứng tuyển.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 20/10/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
HEMA is an EU – funded project supporting the Ministry of Health in 5 poor and remote provinces of Vietnam. The objective of the HEMA is: improved health status of the poor population in mountainous, minority areas of Lai Chau, Dien Bien, Son La, Gia Lai and Kon Tum. One of project activities is implementation of pilot models for community based management for Hypertension and Asthma in two communes of Lai Chau and Kon Tum. These pilot models were carried out from 2010 – 2011.
In 2011, HEMA will evaluate the these pilot models for drawing and document the lessons learned. Therefore, HEMA recruits a national consultant to assess the effectiveness of the pilot models.
The consultant will be responsible for:
– Evaluating the effectiveness of the pilot models in the field
– Assessing the management of the model at district and provincial level
– Drawing conclusions and present the findings to the MoH and the partners.
Requirements for the consultant:
– He is a Medical doctor with a Master Degree or specialized in public health.
– At least 05 years of clinical experience.
– Experience in the context of hypertension, asthma management is an asset,
– Good experience in evaluation of public health project.
– Good understanding of the non-communicable diseases management policy and strategy in Vietnam.
– Excellent communication and reporting skills in Vietnamese and in English.
– Non-Government staff.
The consultant is not a civil servant; women are encouraged to apply.
The evaluation will be implemented during November and December 2011, and the duration for the service is expected to be within 20 working days, including reporting.
The project proposes attractive daily remuneration.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter with detailed CV in English language to: HEMA Project Office, Attention: Ms. Trang Nguyen, Unit 201, Van Phuc Building, 2 Nui Truc Street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi. Email: email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is at 20 October 2011.