Dự án “Dự phòng và chăm sóc HIV/AIDS tại Việt Nam” (LIFE-GAP) là dự án hợp tác giữa Bộ Y tế Việt Nam và Bộ Y tế và Dịch vụ con người Hoa Kỳ. Hiện LIFE-GAP đang cần tuyển 02 cán bộ phòng chống HIV/AIDS cho dự án này. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/02/2010.
RECRUITMENT IN LIFE-GAP
“Vietnam-USA Collaboration Project on HIV Prevention and Care in
– 01 HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment Officer in charge of HIV/AIDS Outpatient Care & Treatment
– 01 HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Program Officers
1. HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment Officer in charge of HIV/AIDS Outpatient Care & Treatment
– Responsible for HIV/AIDS outpatient medical activities in adult outpatient clinics;
– Planning annual activities for HIV/AIDS Adult Outpatient Clinics (OPCs) to submit Ministry of Health and the Donor; Reviewing planned activities quarterly and working with technical team on issues and solution.
– Supporting provinces/cities in developing proposals and budgets for HIV/AIDS adult outpatient clinics;
– Coordinating with the Donor and related agencies in planning and implementing monitoring & evaluation technical assistance and on-site trainings at HIV/AIDS Adult OPC sites.
– Following up the provincial implementation progress at the HIV/AIDS Adult OPC sites and sharing information regularly with donor technical staff.
– Working closely with related agencies including agencies providing ARV drugs, opportunistic infection drugs (OIs), PEPFAR partners in comprehensive service provision for HIV infected people at the treatment sites.
– Performing activities related to monitoring and evaluation for treatment for HIV/AIDS infected people;
– Reporting on Care & Treatment activities at the provinces which she/he is in charge of;
2. HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment Program Officer
– Developing plans to monitor and evaluate HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment activities;
– Working as a focal point of contact to coordinate with the officer in charge of analysis reports on HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment activities implemented by LIFE-GAP Project;
– Organizing and implementing evaluation, supervision, research related to HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment activities supported by LIFE-GAP Project;
– Coordinating closely with Vietnam Administration of HIV/AIDS Control to perform evaluation research on HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment;
– Working closely with Care & Treatment program officers to in activities supervision and technical assistance.
– Fluency in English in communication, writing reports, designing project activities.
– Excellent at office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, statistics analysis related to research and epidemiology: Epiinfo, SPSS….)
– Ability to work independently and within a team, ability to go to 28 project sites.
– Experience in working for projects.
HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment Officer in charge of HIV/AIDS Outpatient Care & Treatment
– Doctor background
– At least 2 year-experience in program, project management about HIV/AIDS; Developing proposals and budgets for medical preventive program;
HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment Program Officer
– Doctor background
– Work experience in medical program Monitoring and Evaluation;
Please send your application (in both Vietnamese and English) no later than 1st February 2010 to:
LIFE-GAP Project, Ministry of Health
Unit 2, 14th Floor,
– Copies of qualifications must be notarized.
– Do not contact by telephone. For more information, please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com