Tổ Tầm nhìn Thế giới Việt Nam (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) đang cần tuyển vị trí cán bộ chương trình. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 18/01/2010.
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the PROGRAM OFFICER position, working for the ECHO – funded “Typhoon Ketsana Emergency Recovery and Rehabilitation Program” in Quang, Tri, Quang
Deadline for application: 18 January 2010.
Purpose of Position:
Provide support and assistance to the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the ECHO-funded “Typhoon Ketsana Emergency Recovery and Rehabilitation Program” in Quang Tri, Quang nam and Quang Ngai provinces. Under supervision of the National Relief and DM Coordinator, ensure day-to-day management of the project activities in the target areas.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Under supervision of the National Relief & DM Coordinator and coordination with the concerned ADP Managers, the Officer directly ensures day-to-day management of the project activities, maintaining a close cooperation and coordination with the local partners and stakeholders in compliance with WVI’s and donor’s requirements.
- Develop periodic work plan, budget for project implementation in compliance with approved donor and WVI’s guidelines. Report to the donor in accordance to the guidelines
- Effective coordination with NGO and concerned agencies,
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training:
- University degree in relevant field
- 3-5 years of practical working experience with community level;
- Reasonable planning, monitoring and evaluation skills;
- Experience of budgeting;
- Excellent report writing and training skills in both English and Vietnamese languages.
- Reasonable knowledge and skills in computer applications including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Must be a team builder committed to the transfer of knowledge and be a good officer.
- Experience of working with NGOs with strong emergency preparedness and response components. Previous experience in an international NGO is a prerequisite.
- Proven project management and coordination skills
- Experience with implementation and management of grants, especially the ones from EU is an advantage.
The person shall be committed to working with and learning from poor and marginalized people, especially children. She or he is expected to support the philosophy, purpose and values of WV in its work with the poor in
Application documents include:
- + Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- + Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form – English version)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description of the positions, interested candidates can contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International –
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street,
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.118)