Center on AIDS & Community Health (AED) đang cần tuyển 01 nhân viên tư vấn làm việc tại TPHCM. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 12/01/2010.
Position: Project Registration Consultant New Partners
Supervisor: Technical Manager, Field Liaison –
Project Summary: The purpose of AED’s capacity building and technical assistance role
to the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) funded New Partners Initiative is to provide technical and administrative support to AED staff and NPI Grantees in implementing HIV/AIDS programs. The program includes provision of ongoing capacity building in organizational development and HIV prevention, care and
support, and implementation of effective monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems to assess and document activities.
Position Summary: The Project Registration (PR) consultant will support the Field Liaison to complete the negotiation and set-up process for AED’s NPI project in HCMC. This includes documentation of the project registration process, meeting logistics support, and interpretation and translation services. The PR will also support the Field Liaison’s work permit application.
Essential Job Functions:
– Support the registration of an AED project in HCMC, including communication with local authorities;
– Act as both an interpreter and translator between English and Vietnamese to facilitate project registration; Document project registration process for AED/Washington; Support collection and preparation of documents needed for work permit;
– Perform other functions as directed by the Field Liaison;
Qualifications & Experience:
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
– Previous experience working in the non-profit sector, specifically with project registration in HCMC;
– Experience with meeting planning and logistics;
– Excellent written and spoken English required;
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
– Familiarity with HIV and AIDS authorities in HCMC strongly preferred;
Duration: 14 days (estimate); starting in January and ending in March.
Application Instructions: Send English cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 12, 2010 with the subject title “Project Registration Consultant.