CARE là một tổ chức phi chính phủ hoạt động trong lĩnh vực bảo vệ sức khoẻ, phát triển nông thôn và phòng chống thiên tai. Hiện tại, Care tại Việt Nam đang tuyển cố vấn tài chính. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 22/10/2009.
Summary of job:
The primary responsibility of the Micro Finance Consultant is to provide technical input and advice to the Banking on Change project. The position is responsible to develop a comprehensive roadmap for the provision of appropriate financial services by the project to the target group, and to develop and design the required capacity building programs that are required by partner agencies to be able to achieve the project objectives. The position works closely together with the partner organizations, the Youth Union (YU) of Long An province and the Capital Fund for the Employment of the Poor (CEP) in Long An province, and with CARE staff.
– Undertake a thorough review of the capacities of all partner agencies in the area of microfinance withreference to the specific target group – youth, especially women and migrants.
– Undertake a thorough review on the capacities and needs of the target group – youth in urban and peri-urban areas of Long An province withreference to savings and credit
– Refine existing or develop new products that will provide for the identified needs of the target group
– Refine existing or develop new MIS to capture appropriate data required for effective monitoring of the project;
– Provide the capacity building of partners;
– At least 5 years work experience with an international development agency or rural development program.
– 3 years experience working on micro finance projects at a technical advisory level.
– Good understanding of the range of financial products within micro-finance, and their appropriateness to specific target groups
– Excellent knowledge of both Vietnamese and English, written and spoken
– A professional qualification in banking or micro finance
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the
position title to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARE International in Vietnam
32/63 Cao Thang Street,
Ward 5, District 3 HCMC
Closing date to apply for this position: 22 October 2009
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Unfortunately, CARE is not able to accept telephone inquiries regarding this