Tổ chức CARE tại Việt Nam cần tuyển Quản lý chương trình. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 25/11/2010.
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in a Health Program Manager Position
Position title: Health Program Manager
Reporting to: Health Program Coordinator
Contract: Two years contract with potential for extension
Base in: Hanoi with travel to project sites as required
The Health Program Manager is responsible for overall program/project and financial management support and management and technical capacity building to a team of national project managers, external specialists and partners working across a range of health related interventions and notably in the field of HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health
The Health Program Manager currently supervises five Project Managers. The overall program size may vary over time.
Health Sector Strategic Planning and Partnerships
• Keep abreast of the development of national policies, laws, strategic directions and the general situation in the field of Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS and suggest program adjustments accordingly.
• Under the guidance of the CARE Health Program Coordinator, contribute to raising CARE Vietnam’s profile and interaction with national level health authorities, institutes and key sector fora and networks.
• Assist in the follow-up and support of project managers to implement the Health and Social Sector program (principles, approaches and programming priorities).
Human Resource Management
• Directly supervising and managing a team of project managers providing clear leadership and regular performance feedback as well as creating an environment of good team spirit.
• Ensure effective project team structures, clarity of roles and responsibilities among the project teams, and effective coordination and communication between health team members.
• Provide orientation and management support to new health program staff.
• Participate in the recruitment of new project staff.
Project staff and partners’ capacity building
• Support project staff and partners in monitoring, evaluation, design and implementation.
• Support project managers and project partners notably in project reporting and project financial management, participatory methods for project design, in order to build capacity internally and within partner organizations for quality program development and management.
• Assist in strengthening coordination and information sharing between CARE VN partners across health and HIV projects
• Ensure budget expenditure in line with approved budgets and CARE and donor financial policy and procedure
• Review monthly financial expenditure reports with project managers and initiate corrective action as required
• Approve budget modifications within authority and prepare requests for revisions to donors
• Facilitate, with the project managers, the timely preparation of project-based costed work plans
• Contribute to the design and implementation of needs assessments and operational research to be integrated in the development of evidence-based intervention in the health, social and community related fields and in the review of ongoing projects.
• Actively participate in CARE Vietnam cross-cutting Working Groups, e.g. Program Approach, Gender and Climate Change.
• Contribute to the proactive development of new concept papers and project (technical and financial) proposals that comply with the CARE VN Health and Social Sector strategic directions and programming priorities as well as with national strategic priorities.
Public relations and representation of CARE VN health sector
• Coordinate any public relations activities or media enquiries related to the health sector,
• Represent CARE Health sector and support Project Managers in project or organizational visits, for example donors’ visits etc.
• Demonstrate commitment to gender equity and diversity.
• Promote a safe and secure work environment; foster a safety and security culture; and ensure consistent application of, and compliance with, CARE Vietnam safety and security policies and procedures.
• Provide health technical advice to CARE’s emergency response team in contribution to CAREs Emergency Preparedness Planning in Vietnam.
• Master in Public Health or equivalent relevant qualification.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in program/project management preferably in the field of HIV and other public health areas.
• Previous experience working with government partners and community-based organizations
• Excellent program/project and financial management skills
• Excellent leadership and people’s management skills
• Good training and coaching skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Vietnamese (verbal and written)
• Good analytical and problem solving skill
• Ability to travel within Vietnam to rural & remote project locations
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: email@example.com .Closing date to apply for this position: 25 November 2010
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.