Tổ chức Sức khoẻ Gia đình Quốc tế (Family Health International – FHI) đang cần tuyển vị trí Phó Giám đốc văn phòng đại diện tại Hà Nội để quản lý và giám sát một số chương trình của FHI tại Việt Nam. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 29/01/2010.
Family Health International (FHI) in
FHI is currently seeking a dynamic leader and management professional for the position of Deputy Director for the country office in
Deputy Director (ID number 1206)
The Deputy Director will be responsible for the overall management and supervision of several program units of the FHI office in
· Management acumen and skills to thrive in a working environment characterized by change and dynamism
· Masters degree in public health, management, or a related field
· At least 6 years experience in a senior management position, including staff supervision, with an organization that manages complex health and development projects, preferably in the area of HIV/AIDS
· Familiarity with HIV prevention, care, and treatment technical areas, preferably at least one at a high degree of technical competence and experience
· At least 3 years experience in health systems strengthening, involving government health systems, preferred
· Experience with USAID and CDC rules and regulations preferred
· Knowledge of working-level Vietnamese preferred
FHI has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates should register online through the FHI Career Center at www.fhi.org (http://www.fhi.org/en/AboutFHI/Employment/index.htm).
Please submit your confidential CV/resume and cover letter including salary requirements on-line by January 29, 2010. Please specify source in your application.