CARE quốc tế tại Việt Nam cần tuyển cố vấn kỹ thuật về sức khỏe, có nhiệm vụ đảm bảo chất lượng và hỗ trợ kỹ thuật, xây dựng nguồn lực cho các chương trình quốc gia và các quản lý dự án, các chuyên gia và các đối tác trong phạm vi công việc liên quan. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 14/09/2009.
CARE Viet Nam is seeking an experienced and qualified expatriate Health Technical Advisor who will provide overall quality assurance, technical support and capacity building to a team of national program and project managers, specialists and partners working across a range of health related interventions. Technical assistance in the development, dissemination, and impact assessment of BCC and IEC material is to be provided to the CARE Water and Sanitation project for Rural Poor in the Mekong Delta. The Health Technical Advisor will also provide support in health related proposal development. He/she will finally provide support to the Program Quality and Learning Team through the provision of technical inputs on program quality and learning themes as agreed by the Deputy Director Programme (DD-P). These themes will notably include Behaviour Change Communication, Monitoring and Evaluation, Gender and Advocacy. For more information about terms and conditions of this position, please send request to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Provide support and build capacity of program and project managers in the technical design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of HIV/AIDS and other health related projects;
* Provide technical support to the Programme Quality and Learning Team.
* Assist in the development of new HIV/AIDS and other health related concept papers and proposals and build the capacity of the health programme and project managers in this field;
* Represent CVN on HIV/AIDS and other health related working groups and provide feedback.
1. University and/ or advanced degree in fields relevant to public health;
2. A minimum of three years project/program experience working in
developing countries, preferably in S.E Asia.
3. Demonstrated experience in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of community-based HIV and/or other health related projects.
4. Experience in national staff capacity building
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
6. Previous experience with international NGO or aid management organizations.
7. Demonstrated skills and practical experience in either one or more of the areas of BCC, gender, advocacy and M&E would be a major advantage.
Interested persons should send a full English CV stating the position apply to email: email@example.com. Closing date to apply for this position is 14 September 2009
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.