Chemonics International Inc, một công ty tư vấn quốc tế hàng đầu có trụ sở tại Washington D.C đang cần tuyển cán bộ cho dự án Quản lý tài nguyên biển doc USAID tài trợ. Thông tin chi tiết xin xem dưới đây.
Chemonics International Inc, a leading international consulting firm
based in Washington, D.C., seeks Chief of Party candidates for an
anticipated multi-year USAID-funded marine resource management project
in Indonesia. Chief of party responsibilities include provision of
overall project leadership, management, and technical direction;
supervision of project technical and administrative staff; and serve as
primary liaison with USAID, international and regional partners, as well
as host-country government officials.
– Advanced degree in natural resource management, marine biology, or
other related field
– Minimum 10 years of experience managing and implementing donor-funded
(preferably USAID) projects
– Direct programmatic experience in marine protected areas, coastal zone
management and fisheries conservation
– Experience working collaboratively with a broad range of government
officials, international donors, and private sector stakeholders
– Excellent written and oral communications skills
– Experience working in Indonesia or Southeast Asia preferred
– Demonstrated competence in leadership, client relations, and project
and contract management
– Ability to work and travel in remote areas of the country to oversee
program implementation and provide technical expertise
– Fluency in English required
– Indonesian language skills preferred
Chemonics International (www.chemonics.com) was founded in 1975 and is
one of the largest U.S. consulting firms providing expertise in
developing and emerging-market countries for initiatives financed by the
U.S. Agency for International Development.
Applicants are requested to send CVs to IndoMarineCOP@chemonics.com
as soon as possible. Only the
strongest candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please.