Tổ chức CARE INTERNATIONAL tại Việt Nam hiện đang cần tuyển nhân viên giao dịch và an ninh, làm việc tại Hà Nội và có thể đi tới các vùng dự án theo yêu cầu. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ là 10/03/2009. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation and is part of the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness. CARE in Vietnam is seeking applications to fill a position of Procurement/Safety and Security Officer with detail in bellow:
Job Code: Procurement Officer
Working Location: Based in Hanoi and travel to project sites when
Contract Duration: 2 years with a strong possibility of an extension
Closing date for applicant: 10 March 2009
– Procurement: responsible for day-to-day procurement for the Hanoi Office and projects that procure through the Hanoi Office. S/he also serves as focal point for all procurement activities and all staff in charge of procurement in all Field/Project offices.
– Safety and Security: responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and reporting of safety and security for CARE Vietnam. S/he also serves as focal point / functional report for all Safety and Security Focal Point Officers at each field office location.
The detail job description for this position is available by sending email to: email@example.com
– Two year working experience with procurement of similar relevant job preferably in an international organization.
– At least bachelor degree in relevant field.
– Familiar with Government of Vietnam procedures on procurement.
– Knowledge the procedures of US Government and the European Commission grants for procurement will be advantage.
– Proven strong organisational, administration and computer skills (Word, Excel).
– Good interpersonal skills and fluency in written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
– Willingness to travel to project sites within Vietnam when required.
Interested persons are required to send their CVs (English version) to emai: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
CARE International in Vietnam
66 Xuan Dieu – Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No telephone contact after submitting the application please.