FRR Limited (East Asia)
FRR Limited (East Asia)
Project Administrator and Finance Officer
FRR Limited (East Asia) is the registered office of FRR Limited in Hanoi and conducts various project management and consultancy in the areas of biodiversity conservation, protected area and buffer zone management, forestry and tourism development. For further details on the work of FRR Ltd, visit our main site at www.frr.co.uk .
FRR is an affiliated company of theIDLgroup, certified by ISO 9001:2000 for quality management, and certified by Investors in People for its commitment to human resources development.
We are currently looking for a Vietnamese national as Project Administrative and Finance Officer to join with us as soon as possible for a two year term contract subject to appropriate probationary period; the incumbent performs the following functions:
* Maintain and carry out the administrative, financial and translation activities of the project (e.g., filing, mailing, correspondence, prepare monthly financial progress report and accounts for the client in line with auditing requirements, travel, visas, etc.) in accordance with FRR Policies and Procedures.
* Draft correspondence on routine matters on own initiative or from brief instructions: take notes at meeting as a basis for minutes and assists in providing interpretation as and when required.
* Arrange proper appointments for the project team, receive visitors; place and screen telephone calls; respond to routine request for information and prepare necessary documentation for the team travel.
* Screen and route incoming mails, documents and reports to the right person with full background information; ensure its distribution and follow up on deadlines.
* Assist in searching, compiling and maintaining information relevant to the project; maintain an appropriate follow up system on status of project implementation.
* Assist in preparation, revision, and formatting of reports, and other key documents relevant to the project.
* Provide support in the arrangements for meetings, workshops and training courses, including preparation of related folders/handouts.
* Perform any other duties as may be required.
* Excellent English competency both written and spoken
* Must possess a relevant degree or qualification
* At least 5 years working experience in development projects or international organizations in a similar position
* Good computer skills and ability to adapt to various software applications
* Ability to work harmoniously as a member of the team, adapt to diverse cultural and educational background and maintain a high standard of personal conduct
* Be prepared to travel extensively in the Northern region of Vietnam
Annual income of $6,000-$7,800 gross, depending on qualifications and experiences.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs and applications addressing the TORs requirements by 5 pm November 14th 2008 to FRR Limited, No. 1, Lane 5, F361, An Duong, Yen Phu, Tay Ho, Hanoi or or via mail: email@example.com quoting ?Application for the post of Project Administrative and Finance Officer?.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified 1 week after the deadline; no telephone enquiries will be accepted.