CARE Việt Nam cần tuyển Cán bộ dự án làm việc ở Quảng Ninh. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 9/05/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM
PROJECT OFFICER FOR HEALTH PROJECT IN QUANG NINH
CARE in Vietnam is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese national to fill the position of Project Officer within a project which aims to increase access to comprehensive care and support services for people living with HIV (PLHIV) and orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) in Quang Ninh Province through close partnerships with the Provincial Women’s Union and several civil society organizations.
Major responsibilities: The Project Officer will work closely with the Project Manager to:
– Liaise with the staff of partner organizations, local authorities and other agencies to build capacity and coordinate appropriately;
– Assist with the recruitment of community- and home-based care (CHBC) teams;
– Assist in the development of project materials (training curriculum, posters, etc.);
– Organize and participate in training workshops for CSOs and CHBC teams;
– Conduct regular monitoring visits to support the quality of partners work;
– Assist in the preparation of Project Reports by collecting and analyzing the required information on the implementation progress of project activities;
– Assist in all day-to-day project financial and administrative work and procedures.
– At least 1 year experience in community-based projects, ideally with an international organization
– Proven professional experience in communication, facilitation and training
– Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
– Willingness to travel between districts in Quang Ninh province
– IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications)
– Good written and spoken English language skills
– Microsoft Access skills
– Research experience
People living with HIV, family members of PLHIV, and women encouraged to apply. Professional references will be required and checked.
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English stating the position by 9 May 2008 to: email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.