HealthBridge Canada In Vietnam cần tuyển Quản lý dự án. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 20/01/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
HealthBridge Canada In Vietnam
HealthBridge is an international, non-profit, non-governmental organization that aims to identify, understand and bridge gaps in public health, including gaps between:
* Needs and technologies
* Evidence and policies
* Policies and practice
HealthBridge (formerly PATH Canada) has been working in Vietnam since 1996. It is an agile and efficient organization that aims to improve the health of vulnerable populations, including those at risk of malnutrition, infectious disease (particularly malaria and HIV/AIDS), and emerging epidemics, such as obesity and tobacco-caused disease. HealthBridge helps local partners develop and implement appropriate solutions, apply innovative and sustainable practices, and promote effective policies.
HealthBridge is currently looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese candidate for the position of Project Manager for the Bloomberg-funded Smoke ? free Hanoi project.
To manage the implementation of the Bloomberg-funded Smoke-free Hanoi project and lead the activities of the project team. The position is full time for a period of 24 months, under the direct supervision of the Project Director.
* Assume overall responsibility for project planning, budget and activity management, and a timely implementation.
* Provide leadership to facilitate team coordination and collaboration with partners to effectively implement the project.
* Lead and provide technical support to all project activities in accordance with the project proposal to ensure that the project meets the expected outputs and outcomes.
* Work with various levels of Hanoian authorities and civil society organizations to foster and ensure their support for and involvement in the project.
* Monitor the project?s progress and identify and address challenges as they arise during the project?s implementation.
* Provide regular updates to the Project Director.
* Prepare all technical/narrative reports and review financial reports for the approval and comments of the project director and advisors; prior to submission.
* Supervise the work of all project staff and consultants.
* Maintain ongoing contact with the donor and its representatives, including technical advisors, as required.
* Maintain ongoing communication with the Project Director and;
* Submit monthly Project activity reports to the Country Director
* Background in health or social sciences; an Advanced degree in public health is appreciated but not required
* At least five years working in project/program planning and management, including team management experience
* Thorough understanding of Government structure and of mass organizations
* Strong communication skills, sensitive, able to work with people of different backgrounds and social positions, including policy makers and the media
* Excellent analytical, writing and organizational skills
* Financial and personnel management skills
* Ability to work independently
* Fluent in written and spoken English and Vietnamese
* Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Experience working in tobacco control is an advantage but not required
* The deadline for application: 20 January 2008 .
* Applicants should submit an updated CV and a application letter to ?HealthBridge Canada, Vietnam Office; 15&16, Lane 232 Ton Duc Thang Street, Hanoi?. Please write on the outside of the envelope ?Confidential? and Application for Project Manager post. Alternatively applicants can email a CV and the application letter to Ms Pham Thi Thu Ha (HYPERLINK “mailto:email@example.com”firstname.lastname@example.org).- Administrative Officer of HBC
Only short -listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.