UNESCO cần tuyển 01 vị trí hành chính lễ tân làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 10/12/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Receptionist / Administrative Clerk
The UNESCO Hanoi seeks to recruit a receptionist/administrative clerk. This is a temporary position based in Hanoi. For more information on UNESCO in Vietnam please visit the website http://www.unesco.org.vn/
Deadline for Submissions: 10 December 2007, 17h00
Interested persons should fill out and submit a UNESCO Curriculum Vitae downloadable at http://www.unesco.org.vn// (or available at the UNESCO Office from 8am to 11am) with a recent photograph attached, in an envelope marked:
Application – Receptionist / Administrative Clerk to
UNESCO Hanoi office
23 Cao Ba Quat Street – Hanoi
Please find the detail information bellow:
Applications by emails are encouraged.
Please send your CV and cover note to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview. No telephone contact please.
UNESCO VACANCY NOTICE (General Service post in Hanoi Office)
Receptionist/Administrative clerk (temporary post)
A – DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the supervision of the Administrative Assistant, the incumbent shall perform the following duties:
– Operate the telephone switchboard, answering the phone, taking and passing messages.
– Attend to general visitor?s enquiries and answer basic enquiries by tel./mail/ in person.
– Secure visas and make all travel arrangements and logistics for missions
– Draft correspondence, documents, and simple reports as required
– Manage the dispatch and receipt of incoming and outgoing diplomatic pouches and express delivery for UNESCO which include identifying of documents, sorting of parcel/mail and coding for references in addition to routing of correspondence on the day of arrival
– Assist the Admin staff in filing, photocopying all documents and preparing payment request vouchers
– Recording fax, photo and taxi tickets
– Perform English-Vietnamese translation and interpretation as required.
– Take on other duties as needed.
B – QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
– University degree or equivalent.
– Some training in administration an asset.
– Ability to draft administrative or routine correspondence.
– Excellent computer/word processing skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
– Be tactful, accommodating, flexible and diplomatic.
– Have high standards of personal integrity.
– At least two years? experience in administration field
C- SALARY INFORMATION
This is a temporary position (max of 11 months) with the gross salary is US$ 400.00 per month
Languages required: Native speaker of Vietnamese and excellent knowledge of English. Working knowledge of French would be an asset.
CANDIDATES wishing to apply for this post should send their written application to UNESCO Hanoi Office (Attention: the Office Manager) no later than 10 December 2007.