Hiện nay UNAIDS Việt Nam đang cần tuyển 3 vị trí trợ lý chương trình làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 23/10/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Title:Program Assistant Deadline for applications: 23 October 2007
Duty Station: Hanoi, Viet Nam
Duration: One year can be extended upon work satisfaction and availability of fund
The incumbent will have to start the work immediately after being selected.
De scri ption of duties
UNAIDS Viet Nam is recruiting 3 full-time Programme Assistants, to be based in Hanoi. The incumbent will carry out the following tasks:
1. Arranges appointments for supervisor, receives visitors; places and screens telephone calls, responds to routine requests for information, and prepares briefing folders forteam members? duty travel;
2. Drafts correspondence on routine matters on own initiative or from brief instructions;
3. Maintains general and project files and update databases and records on project activities for project monitoring and evaluation purposes;
4. Assists in searching, compiling and maintaining information relevant to the programme; Maintains appropriate follow-up system on status of project implementation;
5. Undertake preparation for meetings, workshops and training courses, including preparation of related folders and logistic arrangements, taking notes and preparing minutes etc.;
6. Provide logistic arrangements, including visa, transportation, hotel booking etc. for project staff and other project-relatedpersonnel;
7. Provides secretarial and clerical support to visiting staff and consultants as and when required;
8. Performs other related duties as may be required.
9. Translationof key documents (e.g. letters, presentations, background documentation for meetings, etc)from English into Vietnamese and vice versa
10. Provide interpretation as needed in various contexts including meetings, workshops, community meetings, as assigned by the team members;
11. Work with the Senior Programme Officer Coordination & Capacity Development in providing translators and programme assistants to ensure consistency in standards.
Financial Support (25%)
12. Monitor the progress of project expenditures;
13. Orient, supportforand monitor project partners on administrative and financialpolicies and procedures;
14. Screen and maintain financial transactions related to the project in accordance with UNAIDS administrative and financial rules and regulations, including payment request and clearance of supporting documents;
At least equivalent to graduation from secondary school with thorough training in secretarial and clerical duties.
Functional Skills and Knowledge:
Ability to translate and interpret from Vietnamese into English and from English into Vietnamese.
Thorough knowledge of office procedures.
Ability to draft correspondence, summary of meetings, and notes for the record etc.
Good computer skills and ability to adapt to various software applications.
Ability to work harmoniously as a member of a team, adapt to diverse cultural and educational backgrounds and maintain high standards of personal conductcombined with the ability to work on her/his own initiative.
Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Ability to work to deadlines.
At least three years experience in secretarial or clerical posts, preferably, including experiencewith anUN agency or internationalorganization. Experience as a translator preferred.
Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
Interestedcandidates are requested to send their application, including a cover letter and CV in English to UNAIDS Vietnam at No. 24, Lane 11, Trinh Hoai Duc St., Ha Noi, Viet Nam or email@example.com later than October 23, 2007. Please do not make phone calls. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.