Tổ chức Humanitarian Services for Children (HSCV) tại Việt Nam cần tuyển 01 trợ lý làm việc toàn thời gian tại Blossom House tại Hà Nội.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 21/08/2016
Thông tin chi tiết vui lòng xem bên dưới:
Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV) is seeking a Vietnam National to fill the position as Blossom House Assistant(Full-time) in Tay Ho, Ha Noi.
At Humanitarian Services for Vietnam (HSCV), we’re dedicated to investing in the children of Vietnam. We believe that education is a fundamental ingredient in the fight for a better tomorrow, and this belief is reflected across all of our programs. Our staff works with families in Northern Vietnam, assessing their needs, and their potential. We consider opportunity to be the bridge between the reality of today and the potential of tomorrow, and we apply this philosophy to our lives and our work.
The Blossom House for girls was founded in June 2011 to provide refuge to girls who have been living within an abusive, or potentially abusive, environment as well as those living in abject poverty with no stable family support. Girls from the ages of 5 to 18 qualify for admittance. HSCV currently has the capacity to house up to 14 girls.
The Home provides the girls with a safe and nurturing environment. All of the girls eat nutritious meals and receive excellent medical care, professional education and much love and attention.
The role of the Blossom House Assistant is to support and carryout daily activities at the BH. As well as to support the team and the clients at the BH. In addition the House Assistant will interact and build relationships with children and support and guidelines, in accordance with those provided by the BH Management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the girls complete their assigned chores
- Ensure children travel safely to and from school as needed – drop off and pick up younger children to and from school and other activities
- Household supplies
- Create weekly shopping list for meals and household supplies
- Keep an up to date list of items needed for the home
- Household meals
- Purchase food
- Develop a weekly meal schedule
- Prepare and cook meals with the support of the clients
- Ensure the girls complete their school assignments
- Check and assist the children with their homework (with volunteer tutors)
- Tutor/Teach Math, English, Vietnamese language to girls as assigned or needed
- Client chores
- Oversee the daily chores
- Support the younger children with washing of clothes and bathing
- Bring girls to hospital in case of emergency and as needed
- Homemaking skills
- Teach the girls homemaking skills (cooking, laundry, sewing, etc.)
- Supervise the girls to ensure are complying with all GFH rules
- Report all urgent issues to Social Worker and/or Home Manager
- Support all BH Staff as needed
- Support other HSCV activities
- Attend weekly BH Team meeting
- Commenting and evaluating on the group on activities from the previous week (housework, being neat and tidy, team work, unity, attachment, etc.)
- Give positive comments on each individual girl and team members
- Share knowledge and on a specific topics life skill topics
- Share and ask others in the meeting to share their opinions/feelings
- Inform upcoming activities/events and schedules
- Attend weekly Social Worker meetings when appropriate
MinimumQualification and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree
- Hands on experience working with children
- Bachelor degree in Social Work, Education or Psychology or related field
- Practical experience within the field of Social Work
- Experience working in a group home setting
- Computer skills: MS Office, internet and ability to learn new programs
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Strong teamwork skills; conflict and problem solving skills
Personal Traits of an Ideal Candidate
- Must enjoy children
- Hard working and have genuine interest in helping others
- Demonstrate high level of trustworthiness, honesty, empathy
- Determined, result oriented and ability to work under high pressure
- Commitment to social welfare awareness and possess a deep knowledge of social welfare issues
Compensation, Benefits and Working Hours
- Monthly salary depending on qualifications and previous experience
- Free meals provided during working hours
- Social Insurance provided
- Motorbike insurance provided after one year of employment
- Normal working hours vary
- Weekend and overnight work is required
- National Holiday’s off as well as 12 personal days in the first year, 22 days for every year after
- A successful candidate will begin working immediately.
How to apply
Send a Cover Letter, CV, letters of recommendation and any other supporting documents to Program Manager, Pham Quynh Trang at email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The Deadline for application is Sunday August 21, 2016. Note interviews are to begin immediately and the job may be filled prior to the deadline.