Trung tâm Quốc tế về Quản lý Môi trường (ICEM) đang cần tuyển vị trí Chuyên gia về truyền thông làm việc tại Hà Nội và đi công tác tại các vùng dự án theo yêu cầu.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Trước ngày 23/02/2014.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
ICEM – the International Centre for Environment Management was established in 1999 to help governments and communities build capacity in the sustainable use of natural resources and maintenance of environmental quality. ICEM works in Asia – especially the Mekong countries – and focuses on climate change, water resources, biodiversity conservation and integrated assessments. ICEM seeks to integrate environmental concerns with development through spatial planning, socio-economic analysis and environmental assessment tools. The Centre draws from an active network of experts, nationally and internationally, and in public and private sectors in forging partnerships to address critical conservation and development issues.
ICEM Communications Specialist
The Communications Specialist will be responsible for the following duties:
– Communicate ICEM’s core technical work (Climate Change, Integrated Assessment, Biodiversity and Water) as well as ICEM’s philosophy and approach to environmental management;
– Regularly update the website, including the news updates, staff profiles, project profiles, materials and map catalogue;
– Manage the ICEM publication program, including drafting and editing new ICEM briefs, working papers and reports;
– Creative design of ICEM’s communication products including refining and creating templates and formatting reports and publications
– Supporting the technical team in preparing materials for developing new projects and grant opportunities;
– As needed, edit the content and finalize the layout of communication materials for workshops and other events;
– Assist in maintaining ICEM’s data management and dissemination – including image library, map catalogue and communication products.
– Excellent written and spoken English skills
– Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and succinctly in writing and orally;
– Ability to work closely within the ICEM team and with partners to acquire information in a timely manner;
– Knowledge of regional institutions and organizations involved in environment and development,
– Ability to follow technical arguments and expert language;
– Strong computer processing, layout and design skills; including familiarity with photographic and publications software.
– Ability to manage websites
– Ability to produce outputs to a publishing standard.
– University degree or higher, preferably in Communications. Degrees in Environment,
– Development, and related fields will also be considered;
– A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Communications.
– Experience in environment and development work will also be valued; and
– Willing to travel to project sites within the Asia-Pacific region.
– Knowledge of, and passion for, environmental issues and development work is a strong asset
– Experience in journalism
Applicants can be Vietnamese nationals or internationals now living in Vietnam. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and CV with contact details of two references in writing or by e-mail to the address below before Sunday, 23 February 2014, if applying by e-mail the position applied for should be included in the subject line of the mail: Application to the position of ICEM Communications Specialist Contact details for sending application documents:
ICEM Vietnam Office
No. 6A, Lane 49 To Ngoc Van Street, Tay Ho District
Tel: +84 4 3 823 9127
Website: www.icem.com.au; www.mekong-protected-areas.org.