Tổ chức Bánh mỳ cho Thế giới (BftW) cần tuyển Cán bộ chương trình hỗ trợ dự án liên quan đến phát triển các-bon thấp (LCD), làm việc tại Hà Nội.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 07/01/2014.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Bread for the World (BftW) is a German non-governmental church-based organisation, founded in 1959. BftW has been supporting Vietnam since the 1970s with funding of development projects in the sectors of agriculture and food security, rural development, water and hygiene, support of ethnic minorities, gender justice and HIV/Aids.
The office of BftW in Hanoi is seeking qualified candidates for the position of a Program Officer on “Low Carbon Development” (PO LCD) and agriculture in Vietnam to support a joint project of three international and two national agencies on “Exploring Low Carbon Development Pathways” in Vietnam during the period 01.02.2014 – 31.01.2015 (12 months, fulltime) with possible extension.
Scope of work:
1. Preparation of and participation in regular meetings of the LCD Working Group as well as the Working Group on Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resource Management of the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre.
2. Stakeholders mapping and analysis of the Vietnamese Green Growth Strategy (GGS) and its implementation through the Action Plan.
3. Organization of an expert panel to scrutinize the relevance and effectiveness of the Green Growth Action Plan.
4. Support the development of methods to implement the Action Plan on provincial level.
5. Commissioning of policy papers (especially addressing the agricultural sector), comparing strategies in the fields of poverty reduction, GG, climate change mitigation and overall development strategies.
6. Participation in the preparation of workshops, meetings or a follow up in order to present and discuss the national GGS implementation, analyze gaps, present best practices, mobilize interest and follow up work.
7. Support the WG SANRM with the planning and implementation of activities and events within the working plan 2014.
8. Support local BftW partners to enhance knowledge and strengthen capacity on GG/LCD.
– University degree, preferably in agricultural science, environmental studies or alternatively in economics, social studies or development studies but with good background/experience on agriculture and a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
– Knowledge about Green Growth, Sustainable Agricultural Development,
– Environment and Climate Change Policy in Vietnam and international.
– Knowledge about developments in relevant economic sectors in Vietnam (extractive industries, energy, forestry, agriculture etc.).
– Experiences and skills in working with relevant stakeholders (environmental and development NGOs, relevant ministries and government representatives)
– Willingness to travel.
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
– Pro-active, good team player, organizational skills, IT knowledge.
– Good presentation, report writing and networking skills.
Terms of appointment:
The PO LCD will be appointed according to the staffing policy of BftW Vietnam-Laos. The position is located in the Hanoi office of the organization but may include occasional trips within Vietnam and one to Germany. The remuneration package, including health and retirement bonus, will be based on the candidate’s work experience and qualification.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application in English, including C.V., copies of diplomas and previous work certificates. BftW is an equal opportunities employer and encourages both men and women to apply. Interviews will be conducted in January. The work contract should start from February 2014.
Applications are to be sent to the following address:
The Regional Representative
Bread for the World (BftW)
c/o La Thanh Hotel
218, Doi Can St.
Closing date to apply for this position is 07 January 2014.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.