Chương trình Bảo tồn Rùa Châu Á (ATP) tại Việt Nam cần tuyển Thực tập sinh hỗ trợ các hoạt động của ATP tại Văn phòng Hà Nội.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 15/01/2014.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Position: Vietnam Turtle Program Office Intern
Affiliation: Asian Turtle Program – Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
Duty station: Base in Hanoi
Application deadline: 15 January 2014
Start date: 9th February 2014
The Asian Turtle Program was established in 1998 and incorporated into the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo/Cleveland Zoological Society’s Asia regional program in 2003.
The aim of ATP is to establish a safe and sustainable future for Asian turtles, and to ensure that no further turtle species become extinct in the region. We implement strategic interventions that directly contribute to the conservation of Asian turtles, helping to ensure efficient use of limited resources, as well as developing capacity, strengthening leadership, and ultimately effecting positive attitudinal and behavioral change within society.
Scope of work:
The position of Office intern is to support ATP activities in the Hanoi office. This individual needs to be enthusiastic and hardworking in their responsibilities assisting the office manager. Tasks will include updating databases, translation and administrative works. The Office intern is required to report to the office manager and Program Coordinators.
– Provide support to ATP communications
– Data and file management (including soft/hard filing system, data input/collection for the library, contact database, photographs)
– Provide support to administrative work including translation, editing and review in English and Vietnamese including editing the weekly news bulletin.
– Organising interview notes
– Admin and logistical support to project activities
– Provide daily support to other office work as required by ATP’ staff.
– Graduates with University degree in a related field, forestry, biology etc.,
– High level of English language, spoken and written
– Competent in computers, words, excel, PowerPoint and Email
– Internet news scan skill
– Experience working with conservation or NGO field
– Experience with Access database software
– Experience with ArcGIS and GPS data
Contract Duration: the contract will be for one-year with the possibility of continued extension with a competitive salary package and benefits.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, CV, and contact details to:
Ms. Bui Thi An – Office Manager
Asian Turtle Program, 1302, Thanh Cong Tower,
57 Lang Ha Street, Hanoi
Tel: 043 3514 9750/Fax: 043 3519 0383
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.