Tổ chức CARE tại Việt Nam đang có nhu cầu tuyển một Trợ lý Dự án cho Chương trình CASI. Địa điểm làm việc là Hà Nội và các khu vực dự án.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 31/03/2013.
Thông tin chi tiết xem dưới đây:
CARE International in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network in Vietnam since 1989. CARE in Vietnam’s Program Strategy is explicitly oriented around achieving impacts for particularly vulnerable and marginalised groups in Vietnam. To achieve this, we work with Vietnamese partners across sectors such as health services, rural livelihood development, disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation. We recognise that women’s empowerment is a critical pathway for poverty reduction and place women and girls from marginalised population groups at the heart of our programming efforts.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in Project Assistant – CASI program.
Position title: Project Assistant – CASI Program.
Reporting to: CASI Project Manager.
Contract: One year contract with potential for extension.
Base in: Hanoi with travel to project sites as required.
The position is responsible for providing daily financial, administrative logistic support to the project management and coordination.
• Supports project finance/administration arrangement including the project with financial procedure (e.g. project related payment, advance requests/ procedures, consultant contract etc.).
• Supports review, consolidation of quarterly project reports, work plans, budgeting, funding requests.
• Quarterly prepares and follow up project procurement plan in according to CARE VN’s procurement regulations/policy.
• Assists in inventory checking and update in accordance with CARE in Vietnam regulations and procedures.
• Prepares letters, documents, and correspondence.
• Keeps track of project supplies and stationary and prepare purchases.
• Supports finance section in financial check/auditing.
• Assists with administrative tasks for project , including organizing logistics for training and workshop activities, arranging travel, and taking minutes etc.
• Provides translation and interpretation, as required.
• University Degree/newly graduated from University, preferably in the field of Business Administration/Management, HR /Relations or related fields.
• Experience working in admin/finance support for INGOs, IOs is an advantage.
• Good communication skills in general and to be good cross-cultural communication.
• Good team work.
• Good planning and logistic arrangement skills.
• Good at filing systems.
• Good computer skills in MS-applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Email).
• Fluency in both written and spoken English.
CARE International in Vietnam is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas we work around the world. Applicants are advised that CARE International in Vietnam reserves the right to screen candidates to ensure a child-safe environment. Further information can be found in the CARE Vietnam child protection policy.
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date to apply for this position: 31 March 2013.
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.