Oxfarm tuyển 01 Cán bộ Tài chính, làm việc tại Hà Nội và đi công tác tại các địa bàn dự án
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 23/8/2012
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Vietnamese citizen to fill the following position:
Oxfam Solidarity Belgium (OSB) – Grade V
The post is a fixed-term 20 months contract, based in Hanoi with possible travel to project sites.
The Role: Manage/coordinate all accounting and financial issues in the office
Report to: Regional Liaison Officer
a) Financial Management:
• Ensures a proper financial management, including management of bank accounts, cash, transfers, payments, introduction of financial data in the accounting system, etc
• Ensures timely and quality financial reporting for office and programme in line with OSB and donor requirements
• Ensures the correct application of internal financial procedures according to the OSB and donors’ financial guidelines and in line with Lao government legislation
• Respects the guidelines with regard to the proper use of the OSB Finances Software (Winbooks).
b) Support to Programme team & Liaison Officer
• Coordinates administrative support to Human Resource Management
• Supports the Programme Team with regard to budget management and the application of financial guidelines at programme level
• Supports partners with regard to financial management systems and reporting.
c) Contribution to Oxfam International work
• Coordinate financial and administrative work with other Oxfam Affiliates.
a) Financial management
• Applies and monitors the internal control and financial procedures as determined by the Head Office and Regional Liaison Officer
• Ensures qualitative bookkeeping and record keeping and ensures the monthly recording of all accounting entries in the accounting system of OSB, including cash movements and other accounting entries (like corrections, partner expenses, etc)
• Undertakes and monitors all payments of all regular office costs (water, electricity, car parking, etc.)
• Ensures that all financial and accounting documents are well documented and archived
• Monitors monthly the expenditures of the office and the programme
• Coordinates with the Regional Liaison Officer and Programme Officers w/r correct entry of office and programme expenses in the accounting system and provides them with financial information for proper budget management, including regular updates on budget balances.
• Supports the Regional Liaison Officer on overall monitoring of Vietnam OSB office budget
• Supports the Programme Officers with regard to transfers requests and transfers to partners
• Monitors advance clearance and money transfers from Head Office and verifies all bank statements
• Keeps the cash box and facilitates cash payments in line with OSB financial guidelines
• Ensures a regular reconciliation of all entries of expenses, a monthly back up of the financial accounts, and the monthly provision of information to the central accounting system in Head office, such as specified in the financial guidelines
• Verifies the financial reports and supporting documents prepared and presented by partners on a monthly and/or three-monthly basis
• Prepares the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports (including justifications) of the office and the programme expenses according to the required report formats for submissions to the Head Office:
– Prepares financial report of each programme/project
– Makes sure all invoices are checked against the financial rules of donors and internal financial procedures
– Makes sure all invoices are translated, copied and stamped properly
– Prepares justifications to send to the Head Office (and translates when required)
– Is responsible for the flow of financial information between the office and the financial department of the partners.
b) Support to Programme team & Regional Liaison Officer
• Supports the Regional Liaison Officer in the annual budgeting process of the Office and supports the Programme Officers with budget preparation and establishment, monitoring and reallocations
• Supports, builds capacity of and advises Programme Officers with regard to application of financial standards and provision of quality and timely financial reports
• Undertake joint partner visits for monitoring and support activities on financial issues if required
• Identifies the needs for and provide training and capacity building to partners to improve their skills in financial management and in preparing financial reports
• Updates financial tools & formats for partners and makes sure that all partner organizations are informed about any changes to these guidelines
• Keeps track of information required for updating of salary scales and personnel policies, including national labour legislation
• Updates and calculates applicable salaries in line with personnel policies.
• Oversees and coordinates the application of the personnel policy with regard to health and accident insurance
• Liaise with DIPSERCO for labour registration, social and health insurances for staff
• Assures a good filing of all personnel files documents (salary slips, contracts, etc.) and office documents (Oxfam properties, office permit, etc.).
c) Contribution to Oxfam International work
• Participates to the Joint Office Building meetings.
• Assures the follow-up of the inter-funding agreements.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
The applicant will demonstrate:
• Proven competence in Accountancy and in Financial Management according to international standards, including respect to principles of transparency
• Competence in the use of financial and other IT software in support of financial and office management. (Winbooks, database software, …)
• Ability to manage a team, including training and coaching skills.
• Ability to keep oversight with attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines, with good time management skills
• Good team player and good interpersonal skills, good communication skills
• Ability to work independently and to take initiative.
• Good spoken and written English skills
• Competence in official correspondence.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The position is requested to start as soon mid September. Salary and benefits are based on OSB’s Personnel Policy and according to salary grid (grade V, with a gross annual salary range depending on seniority from 9.000 to 12.000 Eur), including annual health check, extra medical coverage, extra maternity benefits, extra paternity leave, etc.
The closing date for application: 23rd of August 2012
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a letter of motivation and a CV (2 pages maximum) latest by 23rd of August 2012 to:
7th floor, 22 Le Dai Hanh Street, Hanoi
Fax: 04 39 45 44 30; Email: email@example.com
Interview will be held from 27th to 31st of August 2012. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. No telephone contacts. Applications will not be returned.