GIZ cần tuyển 01 Cán bộ dự án, làm việc tại Thanh Hóa
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: trước ngày 24/8/2012
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The GIZ project “Support for Social Protection in Vietnam” aims at assisting in the development of a comprehensive social protection system of Vietnam.
There are three focus areas of work within the project:
• Evidence based policy formulation for social protection
• Communication, coordination and networking
• Modernisation of management and delivery of social assistance policy
To support the implementation of the Project, GIZ is now looking for a professional and dynamic Vietnamese national to fill the following position:
Duty station: Thanh Hoa
Main areas of responsibility:
Together with the International Development Adviser (DA) and supervised by the Chief Technical Adviser (CTA) and national experts, the employee will
• Supervise development and implementation of project plans and activities in close coordination with counterparts in Thanh Hoa and other selected pilot provinces
• Participate in identifying needs for external support and advice, elaborate policy recommendations and propose strategic approaches
• Assist in defining terms of reference, selection, and supervision of contracted third parties in carrying out project/program’s activities, including performance evaluation
• Conceptualise, prepare and implement workshops, seminars, and other events on subjects that are related to the project’s field of activities
• Monitor project progress, reviews reports and documents concerning the progress of collaborative programs, determine bottlenecks and recommends alternative courses of management action to the CTA.
• Assist and work closely with the development advisor to support the activities in Thanh Hoa and facilitate his communication with government and other stakeholders
• Assist in translation work
– University or master graduate with economics or social sciences background
– 5 years of professional experience in development work
– Excellent command of English including writing skills
– Good facilitation and interpersonal skills
– Good command of MS-office applications
– Experience in project management is preferable
Successful candidate will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, a clear career path with opportunities for promotion, competitive benefits and compensation as well as excellent policies of training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send their application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post, to the following address before 24th August 2012.
GIZ Office Hanoi
6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Note: Please mention “Project Officer” on the envelope or in the subject line
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline. Tel. contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
(For further information please visit our website: http://www.giz.de/)