Tổ chức Cứu trợ Nhân đạo (CRS) cần tuyển 01 Điều phối viên, làm việc tại Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31/8/2012
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a US non-governmental organization that has been operating in Vietnam for more than 15 years. CRS projects assist local counterparts to build capacity in the areas of Education, HIV/AIDS care and treatment, Emergency preparedness and response. Reflecting our commitment to carry out quality programming to benefit the poor, we are now seeking dynamic Vietnamese candidate for following position for our Inclusive Education Program based in Ha Noi:
Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Education Program Manager
Supervision: Project Officers
Coordinate and oversee the project implementation and partner relationships for “Capacity building for Disabled Person Organizations (DPOs) and its members supports the inclusion of persons with disabilities” project in Quang Nam, Ninh Binh, Binh Dinh and Quang Tri provinces. Coordinate and network with like-minded organizations to promote the role of DPOs at provincial and central levels. Participate in strategy development and fundraising for inclusive education program. This position is based in Ha Noi with at least 30% travel to project sites.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Internal: Inclusive Education Program Manager (PM)
Head of Programs (HOP)
Country Representative (CR)
IE Program staff
Administrative and Finance staff
External: Provincial and district partners
Disability related network and organizations
DPOs/ Vietnam Federation of Disability (VFD)
Project donors as assigned by PM, HOP and CR
• Project Planning: Facilitate project partners and relevant Inclusive education Project Officers (POs) in the overall, annual and quarterly project planning including project budget. Collaborate with national partners (Vietnam Federation of Disability-VFD and Disabled Person Organization – Hanoi DPO) in developing overall partnership plan including the technical assistance activities.
• Project Implementation: Take leadership role in facilitating partners and POs for the implementation and monitoring of project activities, with a focus on strengthening capacity of DPOs and its network members (including Parents Associations) to build on their own initiatives to support the inclusion of PWDs in community. Provide oversight and technical support to the project team in implementation of provincial and district level activities.
• Project Quality Management and M&E: Take responsibilities for the entire project quality by facilitating relevant partners in the design and development of program quality and monitoring quality indicators. Facilitate POs and partners to maintain M&E system and feedback mechanisms between CRS and local partners.
• Technical assistance: Collaborate with VFD and Hanoi DPO to develop technical support plan. Work with strategic partners and consultants to build capacity for the provincial DPOs and its district members in project planning and management, including fundraising skills; facilitate partners to develop technical ideas for accessing the government fund to implement disability support initiatives to promote the inclusion of PWDs in community; Work with PM to provide technical ideas for project documentation and advocate the model through material development.
• Field Monitoring: Make regular field visits to project sites to meet with project counterparts and participants and monitor quality of project activity implementation. Follow up with the implementation and monitoring plan. Coordinate the field trips schedules of relevant PO(s) and ensure effective implementation.
• Reporting: Coordinate local partner and relevant PO(s) for regular reports as required by donor. Compile all inputs to prepare solid final draft of donor report to submit to PM for review and edit. Ensure regular recording of field trips and activity implementation by PO(s).
• Documentation: Participate in compiling lessons learned, designing and implementing events for exchange of program experience. Ensure effective recording and dissemination of results of model of DPO development. Contribute to designing system to compile and disseminate best practices within and outside CRS.
• Program Strategy Development: Contribute to strategic planning and program development within CRS/Vietnam. Contribute to development of new projects and proposals as required.
• Financial Oversight: Take responsibilities for developing and monitor the overall and annual program budgets including the coordination of budget planning and financial balance tracking for all project partners. Maintain regular project financial management, including quarterly and activity advance and liquidation, review and adjustment; verify vouchers for entire project. Work with finance team to develop project financial documents and financial reporting systems accountable for donors, internal CRS system and with local partners in a clear, accurate way. This includes, but is not limited to mechanism of correspondence to partners relating to financial procedures and balances, advances, liquidation, payment requests and consultant payments.
• Financial Reporting: Ensure effective tracking and reporting on budget expenses.
• Supervision: Supervise and coach staff of this project, including providing support for their annual performance plans; providing quarterly and informal coaching sessions and completing staff’s annual performance appraisals.
• Consultant Relations: Oversee development and management of technical assistance and consultancies for project. Ensure effective implementation of consultancy contracts, including development of scopes of work, supervising planning, and work output and personnel management of consultants.
Partnership, Advocacy and Networking
• Partner Relations: Develop sound partnership relations with VFD and Hanoi DPO for their technical role in DPO promotion and maintain positive working relations with relevant partners, government bodies, international organizations, and DPOs.
• Networking and Advocacy: Maintain positive relations with partners and relevant DPOs and Disability Network. Attend external meetings and networking activities related to parents associations and disability related events as required by PM.
Other: Troubleshooting and other tasks as necessary, education program activities / projects as requested by supervisor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
1. University degree in social science or related field. Degree in education, social work is an advantage.
2. At least 5 years working experience and sound knowledge in the disability support sector or civil society group development, and proven strong experience in coordination of related project.
3. Knowledge and wide relationship with the disability support related partners at central and provincial levels is preferred.
4. Professional communication in Vietnamese and English (both in writing and spoken language)
5. Ability to analyze complex situations; to identify problems/risks; and to propose proper solutions.
6. Ability to motivate others to meet the task deadlines.
7. Ability to work in a diverse cultural environment.
Required application documents:
Curriculum Vitae in English, with names and addresses of three references
Application Letter in English
Copies of diplomas, certificates and relevant documents
Please send completed applications to:
Ms. Tran Thi Thu Hang
CRS, No 1 Alley 7, Nguyen Hong Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: August 31, 2012