Tổ chức Oxfam Anh cần tuyển cán bộ nhân sự làm việc tại Hà Nội.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 06/5/2012.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Oxfam is an international confederation of 15 organizations working together in 98 countries and with partners and allies around the world to find lasting solutions to poverty and injustice. In Vietnam, Oxfam is recognized as one of the leading international NGOs, especially in rural development, disaster risk reduction and humanitarian response, civil society development, ethnic minorities, and women’s empowerment.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Vietnamese citizen to fill the following position:
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
(Oxfam Great Britain – Level D1)
Reference number: INT5337
The post is offered eleven months contract, based in Hanoi.
The Role: To provide functional support and in charge of implementation of operational human resources plans for Oxfam GB Vietnam programme to enhance organisation’s performance through our people; to and carry on other programme service tasks as required.
Reports to: Programme Services Manager
HR & Administration
– Ensure HR operations are in line with Oxfam HR procedures and local labour code/legislation.
– Be the key person to liaise, communicate with local labour authorities such as Dipserco and FOSCO, Social Insurance Office, ensuring OGB is compliant with local labor laws. Liaise and co-operate with OGB Vietnam’s preferred hospitals, maintain contact with lawyers for legal advice, etc.
– To oversee the management of the medical arrangements in place and ensure that staffs are aware and its follows OGB policies and procedures.
– Prepare monthly payroll, including inform individual salary changes to relevant staff, finance and local agencies where staff are registered, calculate contract benefits for staff (leaving staff and ad hoc cases), etc.
– In charge of Oxfam annual pay review. This includes regular monitoring of relevant market indexes, collecting information from and working with comparators, intensive communication with the regional office in Bangkok and Oxfam GB Vietnam Staff Association, analyse information, produce reports and implementation. Participate in other salary/remuneration surveys.
– Responsible for calculating and reconciling with Social Insurance Office regarding staff’s social insurance benefits such as maternity and sick leave payment;…
– Maintaining personnel files ensure that all changes regarding staff contract, objectives setting, performance review, contract amendments are updated.
– Responsible for updating data in OGB HR Management Information System, OGB Vietnam Organigram, keep good records of staff’s leave and monitor individual medical claims.
– Be an active role in SMS process.
Advice & Support
– Support in human resources planning for Vietnam programme (and region if required).
– Provide advice to staff and managers on HR issues and actively resolve issues concerning employees’ relations.
– Support managers in team restructure as well as develop/revise job profile in line with changes in SMS process.
– Produce input, draft and support shaping specific country HR related policies.
– Liaise with Human Resources in Regional office, produce HR reports and in charge of other HR requirements.
– Assist in the preparation of internal/external audits.
– Organise recruitment process for staff and interns, ranging from development of job profile, advertisement, screening applicants, arranging interviews, medical checks/reference, salary negotiation, issuing contracts and registering staff to local authorities.
– Support Recruiting Manager in preparing writing test and interview sheet; ensure Gender equity & Diversified opportunities are mainstreaming in recruitment process.
– Be a member of Recruitment panel as required.
– Organise effective induction system for new staff/interns.
Performance Management, Learning and Development
– Provide basic training on performance management to staff and managers.
– Provide support and advice on performance development plans and career growth.
– Remind managers to carry out performance management process according to the annual set calendar.
– Participate actively in the implementation of performance management system, ensuring that important aspects of OGB’s work, i.e. gender equity are reflected in staff objectives.
– Ensure implementation of Oxfam GB’s operational policies, procedures and guidelines, especially gender equity, in all aspects of Oxfam’s work. With support from technical advisors and programme service staff as needed.
– Proactive in organise training for staffs, i.e. Health & safety training.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES: (E)=Essential & (D) = Desirable
– Vietnamese citizen (E)
– University degree, preferably from business/public administration or English departments (D)
– Five years of experience working in Human resources, preferably in INGOs or international companies (D)
– Sound knowledge of local labour laws and legislation with ability to adhere with them (E)
– Ability to collect required information, analyse, making reports (E)
– Good spoken and written English-language skills (E)
– Knowledge and experience of efficient internal office communications, including an efficient filing system (E).
– Good computer skills (Windows, WinWord, Excel); preparedness to learn and manage computer software packages necessary for office work (E)
– Ability to work under pressure within the office, and manage and prioritize routine and ad hoc tasks and ensuring its effectiveness (E)
– Ability to work independently under minimise supervision as well in a team in a multi-cultural working environment (E)
– Respect for confidentiality and have sympathy with the aims, objectives and beliefs of Oxfam and commitment to Oxfam’s gender and equal opportunities policies ensuring commitment to equality and fairness, irrespective of political, religious and ethnic affiliation (E)
Oxfam behaviour competencies:
– Organisation to work effectively
– Drive to achieve results
– Critical information gathering
– Supporting others
Gross Annual Salary Range: US$ 13,755 – $ 22,984
The closing date for application: May 6th, 2012
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online, please visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs (page Work with us – Current Vacancies, quote reference: INT5337 Application Form is under article “MORE INFO”) or send a cover letter, Application Form, and copies of relevant degrees to:
Oxfam Great Britain, Floor 5, 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi
Oxfam offers an attractive benefit package. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.