Tổ chức Đông Tây Hội ngộ (EMW) cần tuyển thực tập sinh kiểm tra và đánh giá (M&E) làm việc tại Hà Nội.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Trước 15h00 ngày 27/3/2012.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The East Meets West (EMW) is a US-home humanitarian services organization working in Vietnam for 24 years. EMW is one of the largest and most productive humanitarian development non-government organizations in Vietnam.
The East Meets West’s Breath of Life (BOL) program develops customized, clinical solutions to significantly reduce neonatal mortality and morbidity rate in developing countries. The program is now being implemented in the countries of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, East Timor, Myanmar, Philippines, and India.
In framework of its program, Breath of Life provides custom-designed, low-cost equipment to hospitals, and targeted training to medical personnel, to save the lives of infants suffering from common newborn pathologies. To ensure sustainability, BOL works to strengthen linkages with local health authorities to involve them in integrating these technologies into the larger health system.
At present, the program is seeking high qualified candidate to take the job of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) intern based in Hanoi, with a strong possibility of being promoted to full-time Program Assistant by the end of the internship period. The intern will work under supervision of the M&E Program Officer. This is a paid internship with three months of duration.
Main Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Support M&E Program Officer in working with database and operational research (communicate with local partners, routinely collect monitoring data, input and update data into the database);
2. Provide admin and logistical support to general program activities;
3. Organize and participate in fieldtrips;
4. Provide English/Vietnamese translation and interpretation when needed; and,
5. Provide daily support to other office work;
Desired qualifications and attributes:
– Bachelor Degree, preferably in foreign languages, health and community development.
– At least 6 months of full-time work/volunteer experience in NGOs/community development/research programs.
– Experience in working with database/research.
– Excellent in both written and spoken English.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including an ability to build relationships.
– Possess a professional attitude and diligence, and be able to work independently as well as work in a team.
Application deadline: no later than 3:00pm on Tuesday March 27, 2012.
To apply for an internship, please send a cover letter and resume in English to East Meets West Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.