GIZ tuyển tư vấn tài chính làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 30.12.2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) was established on 1 January 2011. It brings together under one roof the long-standing expertise of the German Development Service (DED), the German Technical Cooperation (GTZ) and InWEnt – Capacity Building International, Germany. As a federally owned enterprise, it supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
GIZ operates in many fields, including economic development and employment; governance and democracy; security, reconstruction, peace building and civil conflict transformation; food security, health and basic education; and environmental protection, resource conservation and climate change mitigation.
For many years, Viet Nam has been a priority partner country for German Development Cooperation. Projects and programmes cover the following three priority areas of cooperation, which are closely interlinked with the overarching goal of Poverty Reduction: 1) Sustainable Economic Development and Vocational Training; 2) Environmental Policy, Natural Resources and Urban Development; and 3) Health.
The Forest Sector Support Partnership (FSSP) is a coordination body within Viet Nam’s forestry sector. FSSP enables Vietnamese and Foreign institutions active in the sector to exchange information and viewpoints, as well as coordinate their activities in line with the overall forestry strategy of 2006. In order to further improve its delivery function and ensure that sector relevant issues are financed in an efficient and transparent way, the FSSP has created the Trust Fund for Forest (TFF). The TFF aiming at i) Aligning ODA support more closely with the agreed priorities identified in the Vietnam Forestry Development Strategy (2006-2020); ii) Improving the poverty targeting of ODA support to the forest sector; iii) Harmonizing aid delivery from ODA granted to the forest sector through reducing transaction costs on GoV; and (iv) Serving as a pilot to develop experience and lessons beneficial to the establishment of a fully GoV-owned Forestry Protection and Development Fund.
GIZ, as a member of the FSSP, is seeking one qualified and experienced Vietnamese national for the full-time position of
Duty station in Hanoi
The main responsibilities will be within the working areas: i) Fund mobilization, ii) Capacity and instrument development, iii) BoD meetings, iv) Fund utilization and portfolio management, v) Operational planning and reporting, vi) Roadmap for the integration TFF into the new national Forest Protection and Development Fund.
The special tasks within this working area will be:
- Acting as financial controller of the Fund and provide financial analysis on fund status;
- Reviewing financial agreements, double check fund requests and prepare financial documents for BoD meetings
- Assisting to revise operational manual, regulations, PIM and cost norm and proposing training plans for TFF; Coaching TFF MU and TFF projects in term of finance;
- Reviewing grant agreements; preparing no-objection letters, audit ToR and assisting the selection of audit firm;
- Providing financial guidelines to TFF projects;
- Undertaking ad hoc responsibilities when requested by the Director/Deputy Director/Technical Advisor.
The minimum qualifications are:
Graduate at least MBA degree in finance and/or business management or professional accountancy qualification (preferably abroad but not a must);
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in finance & accounting, with a strong emphasis in the development, management and monitoring of financial systems;
- Knowledge and experience of ODA administration and fiduciary management procedures;
- Fluent written and spoken English and Vietnamese;
- Strong communication and meeting facilitation skills, team work spirit, interpersonal and networking skills;
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure to meet the deadlines;
- Be able to conduct field visits; and
- Proficient in current office software applications.
Successful candidate will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, a clear career path with opportunities for promotion, competitive benefits and compensation as well as excellent policies of training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send their application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post, to the following address before 30th December 2011.
GIZ Office Hanoi
6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Note: Please state “Application for position “Financial Advisor for TFF” on the envelope or in the subject line
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline. Tel contact is not encouraged
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
(for further information please visit our website www.giz.de/vietnam)