Tổ chức Projects Abroad đang tuyển 01 vị trí thực tập làm việc cho văn phòng của tổ chức tại Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 30.12.2011. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
01 Intern for Office
Projects Abroad is an international organization working in nearly 50 countries. We are the leading organisation recruiting young people from the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, and Australia to do worthwhile volunteer work overseas. In Vietnam, Projects Abroad is registered as an INGO and sends volunteers to teach conversational English, teach sport at schools, and help at disabled centers and hospitals.
Projects Abroad offers an internship programme for young Vietnamese graduates who are passionate about our volunteer’s mission. Selected interns will provide administrative support to the team, gain essential office skills, and take part in project activities. They will gain invaluable working experience that benefits their future employment. Internship contracts last for maximum of one year.
Working location is with Projects Abroad in Hanoi. Allowance: – USD 150 per month; when travel required intern will receive the same travel allowance as full-time staff.
- Support volunteers at placements. Provide informal interpretation and translation to volunteers
- Provide logistical support such as airport pick up, arrange transportation for volunteers, support on managing volunteer houses, coordinating local volunteers
- Perform others tasks as required
- Male Vietnamese citizen
- University degree
- Good command of English, including conversation and translation from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa
- Good computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Some knowledge of development work is an advantage, but is not essential.
- Communication skills (especially in working with people from different backgrounds);
- Good Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
Learning opportunities: – Getting basic skills and work experience in office administration – Taking part in relevant programme events (office meetings, workshops, etc.) – Working in a multi-culture environment with different people coming from all over the world; – Developing career development plan and review regularly with line-manager
Interested applicants please send a cover letter in English and a CV and copies of relevant degrees/certificates as soon as possible to:
Projects Abroad Vietnam
2/115 Nui Truc Lane, Giang Van Minh street, Hanoi.
Application Deadline: Friday, 2011-12-30