Trung tâm Tài nguyên Môi trường sống (HRC) Kiên Giang cần tuyển 01 quản lý chương trình làm việc bắt đầu từ ngày 31.12.2011 tại Kiên Giang. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Position title: Senior Program Manager
Workplace: Kien Giang Habitat Resource Center (HRC), frequent travelling to project sites and other offices
Reports to: Kien Giang HRC staff
Supervises: Project teams, clients, implementing partners, government officials, community networks
Relates to: Country Director
Start date: December 31, 2011
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for providing team leadership, project management and program development/ expansion through indentifying funding opportunities, project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation. In growing these key projects (e.g. housing micro-finance Projects) as part of HFHV’s core program in Vietnam, the Senior Manager develops staff and partners to work with communities and enable them to improve their socio-economic conditions.
Key areas of responsibilities:
1. Programmatic development/ management of the projects/programs
• Integrate Habitat for Humanity’s Vision, Mission, Goals and Values in project design and delivery.
• In conjunction with relevant line managers, develop grant proposals to major donors for new programs and expansions in the region.
• In coordination with other HFHV departments preparing approvals and hosting visitors to the HFHV’s projects, including donors, government officials, NGOs and journalist/film crews. With Communications team, preparing project/program information and articles when required for donors, HFHV updates.
• Develop and maintain good relations with local government partners and community stakeholders; represent Habitat for Humanity international in Vietnam at the provincial and inter-agency meeting or workshops to develop networks and partnerships.
•Develop partnerships and work with other international NGOs, Micro Finance Institutions, Local NGOs and UN agencies who work in the same targeted program areas to synergize program in addressing different needs of communities.
•Develop volunteer opportunities for domestic and International volunteers with project and local partners. Provide oversight during volunteer builds with volunteer coordinating team to ensure safety and a positive experience for volunteers and community partners.
• Coordinate project research and development around appropriate technologies for low cost housing, water and sanitation solutions.
2. Monitoring and evaluation
•In coordination with PME Manager and other relevant Managers, implement project evaluations with assistance of project teams, partners and consultants.
•Provide monthly & quarterly consolidated project reports as required by HFHV and donors.
•Support the establishment and implementation of HFHV’s monitoring and evaluation systems.
•Ensure appropriate filing of all relevant Kien Giang HRC and Program documents, including but not limited to MoU, Agreement, Contracts, etc.
3. Financial, administrative and human resources management
•Provide support and ensure all Habitat for Humanity related policies are appropriately applied and upheld within projects
• Conduct performance coaching and appraisals for all project staff and ensure a learning environment pervades.
• With Country Director and Chief Finance Officer and/or other line Managers, approve expenditures, monitor and evaluate overall project budget against actual expenditures.
•Support/lead needs assessments and related training programs for staff and partners.
•Ensure compliance with HFHV and donor regulation of accounting and asset management.
•Facilitate and support the work of external consultants and interns in the area.
•With HR Manager and other relevant Managers recruit new staff for Kien Giang HRC.
• Liaise regularly with program, finance and administrative team leaders and perform any other tasks as agreed for overall operational needs in addition to those agreed with the Country Director.
•Performs other relevant tasks as assigned by the Country Director
1. Alignment with the values, vision and mission of HFHI in general and HFHV in particular
2. University Degree or Master Degree, in related fields of community development
3. Minimal 05 years of experience in similar role in a large non-profit or corporate multi-cultural environment
4. Fluency in written and spoken English required
5. Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
6. Ability to facilitate change, persuade and negotiate to reach acceptable compromise/solutions among all levels in the organization
7. Extensive working knowledge of project / program management
8. Demonstrated understanding of HR technical areas such as performance management and personnel development
9. Computer proficiency in MS Office suite and Outlook
Benefits and Performance Appraisals
Benefits will be provided as guided by Terms of References and/or contractual agreement and as required by standard labor policies and practices of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam as related to INGO operations in Vietnam and guided by best practices from HFHI policy and guidelines.
Annual or project specific job plans will be developed with supervisor and management team will objectively guide and serve as assessment tool for regular (3-6 months) performance assessments and formal annual or end of contract performance appraisals.
How to Apply:
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this position and that applications will be reviewed on a regular basis. Given the necessity to fill this position as soon as possible, we may offer this post before the closing date (November 02, 2011); therefore candidates are urged to submit their application in a timely fashion to:
Human Resource Department
Habitat for Humanity Vietnam
Your e-application must include:
• A cover letter clearly demonstrating your suitability for this position
• A comprehensive CV (no more than 2 pages)
• Appropriate writing report in English, summarizing your recent updated practical experience in and professional knowledge of program development and management (no more than 1,000 words)
• Contact details (including telephone number and email) of at least 02 referees, including direct supervisors