Tổ chức đào tạo phi lợi nhuận KOTO cần tuyển tình nguyện viên có kỹ năng viết tốt làm việc tại Trung tâm Đào tạo KOTO (Tây Hồ, Hà Nội).
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Trước ngày 15/10/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Koto is a social enterprise and vocational training program that changes the lives of Vietnam’s street and disadvantaged youth.
They are looking for a dynamic volunteer with great grant writing skills to help us write new grant proposals for capacity building projects and programs for disadvantaged youth. The grant writer will be working closely with Koto senior staff and social enterprise partnerships throughout Vietnam. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn more about social enterprises and the development sector in Vietnam.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Work collaboratively with Koto senior staff to develop ideas and strategies.
– Develop concept notes and grant proposals for a variety of audiences
– Participate in meetings with Koto staff, funders and social enterprise partners
– Attend Koto events and fundraisers
– Tasks as assigned by CEO and senior manager
– Excellent oral and written skills in English
– At least 1-2 years experience writing concept notes and grants in English
– Experience identifying funding opportunities and grant-makers i.e. embassies, NGOs and foundations
– Ability to work collaboratively, absorb information quickly and understand issues related to poverty and youth empowerment
– Vietnamese language skills is an asset
Location: Koto Training Centre in Tay Ho, Hanoi
Time commitment: 1- 3 months, flexible 10-15 hours a week
For more information on Koto Vietnam, please visit our website www.koto.com.au
Applications should enclose a CV and a brief email introduction (in English) about reasons you’re applying.
Please email application to Ms. Ha at firstname.lastname@example.org before October 15, 2011. Please include “Application Koto Grant Writer” in the subject line.