Hội đồng Công trình xanh Việt Nam (The Vietnam Green Building Council – VGBC) cần tuyển 1 cán bộ hành chính cho văn phòng Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 23 tháng 9 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Vietnam Green Building Council (VGBC) is a project of the Green Cities Fund, Inc. (GCF), an international non-governmental organisation based in Oakland, California. VGBC is a non-profit project and functions solely to build up a green construction environment in Vietnam.
We aim to be the focal point for academia, government, and the private sector while defining green building metrics to drive market transformation.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Administration Officer based in the Hanoi office.
1. Job Summary:
- To deal with all inquiries from the Management team (Executive Director & Admin and Comm. Manager)
- To undertake translations of documentation from Vietnam to English and vice versa
- To assist in office daily operations and fundraising activities
2. Tasks and responsibilities:
– Provide support to the general operations of the office (stationary supply, utilities, landlord and suppliers follow up, mailing etc…)
– Perform translation work (English to Vietnamese and vice versa)
– Assist in following up Volunteer and interns schedule
– Assist in identifying fund raising opportunities
– Assist in website management / update
– Provide other administrative support as required by management
– Interest in sustainable development issues, urbanism, and climate change
– Intelligent, independent, pro-active and not-for-profit oriented mind
– Proper motivation
– Excellent skills in basic Microsoft package; web management skills would be a strong asset
– Excellent organisational skills
– Fluent in spoken and written English
– Tertiary degree in English, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Salary and benefits: Negotiable
Interested candidates are invited to send CV and a letter of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 September 2011. Your letter of interest should describe your future personal/work goals, your interests and anything interesting or relevant. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To learn more about our project and activities, please go to our website: www.vgbc.org.vn
The Vietnam Green Building Council is an equal opportunity employer.