Đại sứ quán Australia cần tuyển 1 ứng viên người Việt cho vị trí trợ lý hành chính của Cơ quan Cảnh sát liên bang tại Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 12-8-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Australian Embassy is seeking applications from Vietnamese nationals for a full-time position of Administrative Assistant working within the Australian Federal Police (AFP) Liaison Office in Hanoi.
The main duties of the position are:
– Undertake a wide range of operational and administrative tasks in accordance with established policies and procedures;
– Provide interpreting and translation services;
– Assist in the building of relationships with Vietnamese national and local police forces;
– Research and identify items of interest regarding law enforcement issues.
Selection for this position will be based on merit and judged against the following, specific selection criteria. Applications must clearly address the selection criteria listed below to be considered.
– Tertiary (university) or equivalent qualifications;
– Good communication skills, including fluency in both written and spoken English and Vietnamese, and excellent interpreting and translating skills between English and Vietnamese;
– Well-developed interpersonal and networking skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with people from a range of diverse backgrounds;
– High level of personal and professional integrity, ability to manage sensitive information and maintain confidentiality;
– Excellent research, analytical and information management skills.
For more information regarding the AFP, please visit http://www.afp.gov.au.
Application must be addressed to the HR/Office Manager, Australian Embassy, 8 Dao Tan Street, Hanoi, by close of business on 12 August 2011. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an aptitude test and interview in English.
THE AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER