Dự án Phân tích chính sách đất đai vì sự phát triển kinh tế xã hội cần tuyển 1 phiên dịch kiêm thư ký. Thời gian làm việc từ tháng 7 đến tháng 11 năm 2011. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 29 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Contract: 4 month full time contract, renewable depend on project’s requirement. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
Project title : Policy Analysis for the Development of Land Policies for Socioeconomic Development
Position : Translator cum Secretary (TS)
Type : Full-time
Location : Hanoi City
Duration : From July – 2011 to October – 2011
‘Policy Analysis for the Development of Land Policies for Socioeconomic Development’ Project is funded by the United Nation Development Program (UNDP). The project’s objective is to conduct a comprehensive assessment of the socioeconomic impact of land policy on rural development and recommend new policies aimed at achieving the Government’s goal of promoting sustainable economic development in rural areas. Governed by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), the Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development (IPSARD) – MARD and the John F. Kennedy School of Government – Harvard University takes the main responsibilities for implementing this project in Vietnam in 2009 – 2010. The project has been accepted to extend the project implementation time to 31/12/2011. IPSARD will be responsible for implementing this project in 2011.
Objective of the assignment
The long-term objective of this project is to conduct a comprehensive assessment of the socioeconomic impact of land policy on rural development and recommend new policies aimed at achieving the Government’s goal of promoting sustainable economic development in rural areas. The project will strengthen the Government’s policy analysis capacity by engaging officials from a number of agencies together with Vietnamese and international experts.
The Translator cum secretary is responsible to the National Project Director (NPD) and National Project Manager (NPM), National Project Coordinator (NPC) and will work in close co-operation with the NPD, NPM, NPC staffs of project and other key partners. The aim of the TS work is to implement all project activities related to administrative procedures in line with the project document as well as the procedures of UNDP and policies/regulations of Vietnam. The TS will be recruited by the NPD with support of the NPM, NPC. The TS will be funded by this project.
Assignment arrangements and duties
- Prepare English and Vietnamese translations of core project documents such as Annual Project Review, Project Progress Report, Results and Resources Framework, and Annual Work Plans
- Provide high quality interpretation services for international consultants
- Quality assurance of any externally contracted translated documents
- Correspond and liaise with related organizations/agencies and other projects;
- Preparing quarterly and annual project work plans and monitoring the implementation of project activities
- Participate in collection, collation and processing of data relating to the project, making contacts with partners as authorized, and assistance in report preparation as required
- Establish, maintain and continuously update the project management database, filing systems and administrative procedures and records
- Organize field trip, workshop and meeting within project operation.
- Taking minutes for meetings, workshops, and other occasions as required
- Provide logistic and administrative support to all project office staff and external consultants as instructed by the PC
- Undertake other tasks as requested by the PC and NPM.
- A high level of competency in interpretation and translation of project documents as evidenced by achievement levels in standard tests
- A university degree in English, Diplomacy, Foreign trade university or equivalent
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English verbal and written, speaking, reading skills
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel and work in rural areas
- At least two years of work experience in a translator/interpreter, admin, secretary or other relating sectors
- Having working experience in an international project will be an advantage;