Tổ chức Tầm Nhìn Thế Giới tại Việt Nam (World Vision Vietnam – WVV) đang cần tuyển Quản lý dự án cho Chương trình phát triển vùng. Hạn nộp hồ sơ là 10/08/2010.
World Vision International – Vietnam invites Vietnamese competent candidates for the position MANAGER (01 position) working for the Area Development Program (ADP) in Van Yen district, Yen Bai province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
To lead the ADP Team in working with the community to design project plan, to implement project activities, to monitor and evaluate progress, and to transfer the ownership of the development of the ADP to the community members.
• University graduate in any field, preferably in education, health, community development, or social studies.
• 3-4 years relevant work experience in community development including demonstrated capacity in program management.
• Well-developed leadership skills including representation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in managing and supervising staff.
• Excellent English skills.
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel).
• Work at district level.
• World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form – English version)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.114). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 10 August 2010
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.