Oxfam GB khởi động chương trình thực tập sinh 2011 dành cho các bạn sinh viên mới tốt nghiệp. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 1 tháng 7 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Founded in 1942, Oxfam Great Britain made its first grant in Vietnam in 1955, and is now a leading global development and humanitarian organization. Oxfam GB’s programmes in Vietnam range across sectors including rural livelihoods and infrastructure, basic education, disaster management, and national level social and economic policy change. Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International.
Oxfam GB in Viet Nam offers an internship programme for young Vietnamese graduates who are passionate about Oxfam’s mission of working with others to overcome poverty, suffering and injustice.Selected interns will provide administrative support to the team, gain essential office skills, and take part in project activities as well as a number of training opportunities. They will gain invaluable working experience that benefits their future employment. Internship contracts last for maximum of one year.
Oxfam GB wishes to promote diversity in our team: members of Vietnam’s ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of other minority groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
We are currently seeking Vietnamese nationals for internships in the following detail:
Working location is Hanoi Office with occasional travel to project areas.
Allowance: Based on OGB’s policies. (USD 100 for two months of probation; USD 140 from 3rd month; beside, you will receive perdiem for travel if required)
- Provide general administrative support including filing, sending and circulating mail, fax; photocopying, travel booking, helping to prepare float accounts etc.
- Provide informal interpretation and translation of letters and documents
- Attend meetings, take notes and prepare meeting minutes
- Provide logistical support in the organisation of trainings, workshops, and field trips etc.
- Support the organisation and implementation of project activities in the field
- Draft and prepare inputs for documents (project reports and proposals, budgeting, field visits reports etc.)
- Travel to field in short notice
- Perform others tasks as required
- Vietnamese citizen
- University degree
- Good command of English, including interpretation and translation from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa
- Good computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Passionate about Oxfam’s mission of working with others to overcome poverty, suffering and injustice
- Some knowledge of development work is an advantage, but is not essential.
- Organisation to work effectively
- Supporting others
- Communications (especially in working with people from different backgrounds);
- Good team working as well as individual
- Getting basic skills and work experience in office administration
- Taking part in relevant programme events (internal training, programme meetings, workshops, etc.)
- Taking part in monitoring and evaluation missions within Vietnam as appropriate
- Gender and diversity sensitivity; and commitment towards working for diversity and gender equality;
- Developing career development plan and review regularly with line-manager
Interested applicants please send a cover letter in English and a CV and copies of relevant degrees/certificates no later than July 1st , 2011 (priority for early application) to:
Human Resource Department
Oxfam Great Britain, 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi.
or E-mail: email@example.com;
Oxfam GB is an equal opportunity employer