Tổ chức Helvetas Thụy Sĩ cần tuyển cố vấn kỹ thuật, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 25/02/2011.
HELVETAS is one of the leading Swiss organizations for international cooperation based in Zurich. We work toward improvement of life conditions of economically and socially dis- advantaged people in Asia, Africa and Latin America. We also promote greater awareness of development issues among the population in Switzerland.
Our department “International Programs” is looking for a Senior Technical Advisor, based in Hanoi, Vietnam
You will work in the Public Service Provision Improvement Program in Agriculture and Rural Development in Hoa Binh and Cao Bang provinces which strengthens the commune level in plan- ning and financial management and develops the capacity of the public service delivery system in agriculture and rural development to become more effective and responsive to the requirements of farmers.
• Overall responsibility for the technical assistance, including management and coaching of staff (around 25), and responsibility for the overall plan and report consolidation, policy dialogue, and communication with the donor.
• Support the project management units in an effective and efficient manner in order to contribute to reaching the set outcomes.
• Facilitate project implementation by providing strategic and operational support and advice to the project partners for the implementation and further development of all project activities.
• Guide the planning, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of the project and provide the project steering committee, Helvetas, and the donor with the necessary controlling information in close collaboration with the manager of the project management units.
• Support of the setting-up of an adequate monitoring system allowing an efficient steering of Project activities at the provincial and district/commune levels.
• Master degree in social sciences, economy, or agriculture, post-graduate degree in inter-national development studies is an advantage
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Agriculture, Rural Development, Rural Advisory Systems, Decentralized Governance, preferably in Vietnam and/or other Asian countries
• Proven qualities in facilitation and leadership in developing countries (including general and financial administration, planning, controlling/monitoring).
• Strong organizational and team building capability. Intercultural and gender sensitivity.
• Good communication skills at various government levels.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
• Excellent oral and written English. Vietnamese is a strong advantage.
• Availability for frequent travels to the provinces (Hoa Binh and Cao Bang).
We offer you
An international contract for the duration of three years, attractive working conditions, and a satisfactory and challenging job in a multicultural team. We look forward to receiving your complete application including motivation letter, work certificates and diplomas by 15th February 2011. Please address your electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org. www.helvetas.org