CARE Việt Nam đang tuyển cán bộ lên kế hoạch và triển khai dự án Phát triển cộng đồng tại An Giang. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 30 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in Community Development Planning and Implementation Officer Position for the Participatory Community Development Project (PACODE II) in An Giang province.
Position title: Community Development Planning and Implementation Officer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Contract: From start working day to 30 Jun 2013 with potential for extension
Base in: An Giang with frequent travel to the project sites
The Community Planning and Implementation Officer will be mainly focus on participatory community planning and community based waste management models under the community research and development component. The component also involves in conducting researches and studies of successful approaches/pilots/models for learning and sharing with relevant stakeholders.
Community Planning and Implementation Component
– To assist the CRDC with inputs on community-level for the Community Development Action Plans
– Support the development of participatory community planning processes and the implementation of those plans;
– Assist in facilitating a participatory process to identify appropriate solutions to implement CDAPs
Technical responsibilities of Waste Management
– Facilitate a participatory process with local authorities to identify appropriate waste management models for replication
– Conduct field research on waste management and develop appropriate proposal for implementation
– Undertake technical support responsibility to the replicated model and ensure required technical standards in waste management
Support programmatic management of the program
– Carry out to program monitoring and evaluation systems;
– Financial, administrative and human resources management of the project
– Update and monitor budgets, costed work plans, financial reports etc. for the component;
– Support the work of other PACODE team members
– Support the work of external consultants and interns.
– Interest and experience in community development issues
– At least two years of relevant experience in construction, community waste management, community development
– Good understanding and working experience in government procedures will be an advantage
– Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
– Proficiency in using computer software, including: Word, Excel, Outlook
– Good English skills, both written and speaking; knowledge of spoken Khmer language will be an advantage
Interested person should send an English CV addressing the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th Jun 2011.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone contact after submitting the application please.