Tổ chức Health Right quốc tế tuyển thực tập sinh biên phiên dịch làm việc bán thời gian tại Văn phòng Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 20 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
TITLE: Intern, Translation and Interpretation
REPORTS TO: Administrative Assistant
BASED IN: Hanoi, Vietnam
CLASSIFICATION: Intern, Part-Time
HealthRight International is a health and human rights organization working where health is diminished or endangered by violations of human rights and civil liberties. Reaching out to the most vulnerable and marginalized populations, HealthRight works with local partners to build sustainable access to health care for excluded populations.
They are currently seeking a Vietnamese national to serve as Intern for Translation and Interpretation. The working location is in HealthRight’s Ha Noi office with travel to the project area of Ha Noi’s suburb areas for project activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
1. Provide translation services for documents related to office operation, project implementation and evaluation;
2. Assist international staff, consultants and volunteers in day-to-day project implementation by providing interpretation of meetings, events, and activities.
3. Support office filling for administrative and project related documents
4. Assist the Administration Assistant to provide logistic support for office events such as meetings, workshops, and trainings.
5. Participate in and take notes on project activities
6. Assist in other tasks as needed;
NOTE: The above listed duties constitute an outline of the core tasks and responsibilities associated with this position. These may be adjusted, modified, expanded or otherwise revised at any time as deemed necessary by the organization.
– Office operations experience
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Previous translation and interpretation experience
– Strong MS Office computer application skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Ms Outlook, PowerPoint)
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team
– University degree in English language
– Willing to travel outside Ha Noi
– Willing to work with vulnerable children and disadvantage groups
Interested candidates should send the following documents electronically to email@example.com by 20th June 2011:
-CV with contact names and details of referees