Tổ chức Di trú Quốc tế IOM cần tuyển 1 cán bộ hành chính làm việc tại Văn phòng TP Hồ Chí Minh. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 12 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is the leading international intergovernmental agency working on issues relating to migration and mobility of people. IOM has its Headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland and is comprised of 127 Member States and 94 Observers, and is working in over 440 field locations throughout the world with over 7,000 staff members.
Employment Opportunity for an Administrative Clerk
To be based in Ho Chi Minh City:
Major Duties: Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission IOM Vietnam based in Hanoi (CoM), the direct supervision of the Head of Sub-Office (HoO) and the Human Resources Coordinator in Ho Chi Minh City. The Administrative Clerk is primarily responsible for providing daily administrative support to the office and off-side IOM Visa Application Centre Team in Ho Chi Minh City. More particularly, she/he will:
– Follow up the demands of office facilities, furniture, equipments and follow the flow of office goods, materials.
– Collect all procurement requisitions (PR) from all units/staff, proceed with all necessary verifications and checks according to IOM rules and procedures.
– Conduct necessary analysis of goods regarding to specification, price, quality.
– Visit shops/suppliers to check the products, goods.
– Undertake steps to call for proposals, collect quotations and perform bid analysis.
– Procure office supplies, stationery and proceed PR in PRISM.
Assistance to International staff:
– Support house searching, negotiate terms and conditions for house rentals and prepare rental contracts.
– Arrange removal of personal household goods on behalf of staff that are transferring to and from Vietnam.
– Switchboard Duties (cover in case telephonist is away)
– Receive and directs all incoming telephone calls, as requested
– Answer calls quickly
– Speak confidently and distinctly (in Vietnamese or English)
– Place long distance calls and records the nature (official or personal) of the calls in the log sheet
– Ensure that the switchboard is properly covered when leaving the office for any reason.
– Assist Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC) & Canadian Visa Application Centre (CANVAC)
– Assist with daily drop-off’s and pick-up’s for visa application centres (fees and documentation, as requested).
– Deliver urgent applications/documents to Consulates when requested.
– Handle application forms sent from Australia to AVAC and the Ho Chi Minh City Visa and Citizenship Office (DIAC).
– Handle application forms delivery to DIAC and AVAC.
– Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Education/Experience Required: Higher Education with a minimum of three years of work experience in admin and procurement.
Competence/Skills: Excellent knowledge of English; Excellent computer skills, especially in Word & Excel; Strong interpersonal & intercultural skills; Excellent Customer Service Relations Skills; Excellent Presentation
Salary: Grade 3 Position Grade (UN salary Scale)
To Apply: All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1, or submitted electronically to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply: 12 June 2011. No phone calls please. Applications are non-returnable and only selected candidates will be notified for interview.