World Vision cần tuyển 1 trợ lý dự án y tế tại Trà Bồng, Quảng Ngãi. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 15 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position: Project Assistant – Health (1 position) based in Tra Bong District, Quang Ngai Province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
- The position supports WV Vietnam to improve health and nutrition status of children in Tra Bong ADP.
- The position assists the ADP Manager in planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating, health/nutrition activities in Tra Bong ADP.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude Required:
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (preferably social works, community development, public health…);
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including health, education, economic development, HIV and AIDS programming, food security, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, child protection, environment, disability), and integration of advocacy and disaster management in development programming.
- Knowledge of capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
- Skills in facilitation of development processes, including organization and mobilization of communities and networking among different development partners.
- Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
- Basic English skill.
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
- Ability to think critically and reflect.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
Ms. Phan Thị Uyên Thư – Human Resource Manager
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 12, Road No. 9, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Hung Commune,
Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel.: +848 54318354; Email: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 15 June 2011.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender. A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.